Craig Whyte Statement

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Under an obligation to whom and by whom :rolleyes: did Wavetower-goodbye transfer this "obligation" along with everything else to "the new Wavetower-goodbye" aka...The Rangers FC Group Ltd. Perhaps our leader out of the kindness of his heart has given us free gratis debt release, the sort of thing vulture capitalists do every day of the week :lol:

More importantly who does our debt now belong to, and what is the security covering that debt. I digress we are of course debt free.. ;)

For a deal with an overling pot to the sum of £1...lots of very loose ends need nailing down and double tied..

What a complete mong. "Wavetower-goodbye" is "the new Wavetower-goodbye". Do you believe that an irrevocable undertaking to waive that debt (by Wavetower to Lloyds / Murray) would be unenforceable by a third party with a legitimate interest (i.e. Rangers)?

As for any secured debt, registered securities are publicly available if you're that interested.

The clubs debt to Lloyds has been cleared but what dop we owe Wavetower...The rangers football club ...liberty capital...that's what i want to know...

<cr>

change had to come I agree with Whyte on that , he should have handled the Bain and Mcintyre situation better though.....

GCL they not only burnt their bridges to the Post-Takeover Whyte world, they napalmed them. They and others like them are going to be looking for a job sooner rather than later.

I don't disagree that it could have come with a bit more tact on his (people's)part, but let's not forget how he was often painted during the protracted takeover process. If he were to have some bad feelings left over from it all, I think I'd forgive him that.

What a complete mong. "Wavetower-goodbye" is "the new Wavetower-goodbye". Do you believe that an irrevocable undertaking to waive that debt (by Wavetower to Lloyds / Murray) would be unenforceable by a third party with a legitimate interest (i.e. Rangers)?

As for any secured debt, registered securities are publicly available if you're that interested.

You will have to address that to SDM, seems it's his "idea" and we know how enforceable they are. ;)

This (tu)

Spangles knows the legal entity did not change, merely the name. Why he continues to make these statements, well...

If spangles changes his name to spanglesisthick, he is still the same spangles (albeit he has a more descriptive moniker).

I doubt he will ever forgive poor darrell for going against muir. oh and calling him rab and contacts liars on radio clyde.

Doomsday Darrell, the enemy without, lost the trust of all right thinking supporters that fateful day in May 2010. I've yet to hear him apologise for his "stinking timing".

Oh and I have no idea what he said on Rhadio Clyde. Rangers fans should have nothing to do with that scummy station.

For Gawds's sake can't you leave it?!!!

Under the old regime we were slowly being suffocated to death.

Under the new regime we have the promise of a huge oxygen cylinder.

If the promise is true - fantastic.

If the promise turns out to be a tube of spangles then death will be quick.

I know I would rather take the chance on the promise rather than the slow death.

Anyway if it does all go t*ts up then I'm sure Craig won't enjoy opening his mail and parcel sack!!

I for one am personally delighted about the takeover.

Mr Whyte speaks well & I agree with his giving the board the Ruud Gullit-fuck them all-theres a new Sherriff in Town.

Sour grapes imho from guys ripping up to £750,000 a year off us.

Mr Whyte as Im sure he will know HAS to invest in the team, cannot NOT invest-he could go back to Monaco but he will still get bears in his face-I was there last year, met a couple of Bears + Roger Moore, David Coulthard-some fucking place. There are bears everywhere even there.

Doomsday Darrell, the enemy without, lost the trust of all right thinking supporters that fateful day in May 2010. I've yet to hear him apologise for his "stinking timing".

Oh and I have no idea what he said on Rhadio Clyde. Rangers fans should have nothing to do with that scummy station.

I've yet to see you apologise for telling us the bank weren't running the club.

its a bit unfair expecting others to do something you won't.

I've yet to see you apologise for telling us the bank weren't running the club.

its a bit unfair expecting others to do something you won't.

The sources for that lie were AJ and Paul Murray, allegedly. And you expect us to believe a word they say? I think they have clearly demonstrated to all but the sycophantic that their every comment at the time was directed towards a plan which ultimately failed miserably. Thankfully.

Six-months of due diligence and not a peep or hint of this recent £1.8m (?) extra tax bill that Sir David Vineyard and only Sir David Vineyard knew about.

Either the petite London-based spiv's due diligence guys weren't doing their job properly, or, Sir David Edinburgh-based spiv was being economical with the truth to the shareholders of Rangers FC for a number of years.

If the latter is true then surely legal action against the Edinburgh-based spiv should have followed this last tax bill's discovery?

:sherlock:

Mate why do you feel the need to keep calling the new owner of Rangers a spiv?

The sources for that lie were AJ and Paul Murray, allegedly. And you expect us to believe a word they say? I think they have clearly demonstrated to all but the sycophantic that their every comment at the time was directed towards a plan which ultimately failed miserably. Thankfully.

so your saying Walter was lying about the bank running the club?

Until we know the terms of him owning the debt we should assume nothing.

I understood it that Rangers have no debt to the bank anymore...

What does it matter who its outstanding to now, Whyte, Wavetower...as long as its not Rangers.

That's what he was being told from Bain et al.

so you know more about what's going on in the rangers board room than Walter. or Walter is more gullible than you.

even for you boss that's quite a stretch.

I think I will take Walter word on this. seems like the sensible option. especially given Lloyds and muir even stopped denying it.

there has to be a good chance your the last person alive who believes this. if you even do.

out of curiosity why does every thread end up with the same ppl bitching ??

That will be the same people who know jack shit about what is actually going on. It must annoy them so they bitch about it online.

:anguish: Shame really.

They need some "Fresh Thinking"

Celtic owe desmond nothing. there are no directors loans in there accounts.

He Def gave them a £20M loan.

even the scum supporters know about it.

unless you think that selling a couple of shirts in japan has covered their horrible losses.(3 managers / 3 squads /no european money )

they were in the grubber as well.(and still are)

unless it was a magic pixie that helped them.

they don`t have some magic behind the scenes team working.( there is only X amount of money out there to be had )

they haven`t brought in anything more to cover for there failings.

only Desmond has been there to help them out.( and he will want repaid at some time)

If rangers owe the debt to wavetower then of course it matters

Why would we owe the money to Wavetower?

Didnt the knew owner pay the debt as part of his accusation of Rangers?

He Def gave them a £20M loan.

even the scum supporters know about it.

unless you think that selling a couple of shirts in japan has covered their horrible losses.(3 managers / 3 squads /no european money )

they were in the grubber as well.(and still are)

unless it was a magic pixie that helped them.

they don`t have some magic behind the scenes team working.( there is only X amount of money out there to be had )

they haven`t brought in anything more to cover for there failings.

only Desmond has been there to help them out.( and he will want repaid at some time)

he has not. if he had it would be in there accounts and it isn't