Craig Whyte Statement

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we owe the money to Wavetower?

Didnt the knew owner pay the debt as part of his accusation of Rangers?

Wavetower are believed to have settled the debt with lloyds

An mih release to the stock exchange Said the debt would be waived at some point in the future by wavetower

Understandably shareholders will want to hear whyte confirm this and put dates round it. Otherwise we still owe the money to wavetower

FAO Boss.

Please, please apologise to gunslinger so he can get a decent nights sleep.

It's fuckin never ending.

gunslinger

I'm sorry (for any offence I have caused resulting from your inability to read and understand written English).

b :) ss

so what are you saying about Walter telling us the bank were running rangers.

I'm saying nothing about Walter. You brought him up, hoping that you would trip me up by saying something that you could then pounce on. But really, that's not going to happen, is it? :sherlock:

There is no chance of whyte getting his money back no matter what he does. he has not invested in rangers to make himself more money.It just wont happen

But we have posted profits the last 2/3 years and will keep posting profits while we are in Europe. Our running costs are right down now and money previously going to the bank for debt and interest is no longer going there. We can be and will be a profitable club as long as we are successful on the park.

you've made him out to be a liar or a fool who falls for lines spun by board members.

its time you admitted you and your pal were fed a load of shite by muir. Walter said it was shite. ajs said it was shite and the press have reported it as shite.

even muir and lloyds no longer bother pretending it was anything other than shite.

me to mate

Unfortunately there may be a further delay until the AGM and the Chairman's address. an address as to further restructuring. You may take restructuring whichever way you like or see fit. :sherlock:

There is no chance of whyte getting his money back no matter what he does. he has not invested in rangers to make himself more money.It just wont happen

he bought us for a quid. he might well turn a profit. especially if we win the tax case.

he could sell for millions.

Unfortunately there may be a further delay until the AGM and the Chairman's address. an address as to further restructuring. You may take restructuring whichever way you like or see fit. :sherlock:

Not been funny here mate but how the hell are you still posting on here, never mind on CW?

You have some brass neck i will give you that.

we will find out soon enough about that

you've made him out to be a liar or a fool who falls for lines spun by board members.

Walter is a hero of mine; an absolute legend. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

And gunstalker, please stop this unnatural infatuation - we've had talk the talk, and walk the walk, now we have stalk the stalk. :angry:

Walter is a hero of mine; an absolute legend. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

And gunstalker, please stop this unnatural infatuation - we've had talk the talk, and walk the walk, now we have stalk the stalk. :angry:

Boss?

Can you tell me is Spangles and Gunstalker the same person?