The one thing that majorly annoys me walking through Glasgow

H72

Seeing those stickers on walls and lamposts, there's a lot in Buchanan Street; the "Celtic fans against fascism" ones.

This warped perception that Rangers are a far-right Club, amongst some of their supporters, never fails to amaze me. What makes it worse, are the cunts that fly Che Guevara flags but wear Nike tracksuits and Adidas trainers! :lol:

The irony.

Even recently, a lot of them refuse to accept that Paolo Di Canio is a known fascist. He has "Il Duce" tattooed on his hip or some shit like that. But no. He's a hero. He played with Celtic.

Thought I'd get that off my chest. Bastards that they are.

3IAR.

I doubt people who put up stickers, actually know a huge amount about political ideology.

Not all stickers are political. :pipe:

The taigs have a few 'Celtic against facism/racism' but the Rangers stickers dont have anything like that.

Not all stickers are political. :pipe:

The taigs have a few 'Celtic against facism/racism' but the Rangers stickers dont have anything like that.

No I know that, I was more poking at them not really knowing much about fascism :crabflute:

No I know that, I was more poking at them not really knowing much about fascism :crabflute:

They all follow the Goon Brigades lead. They decide they are left wing and so the fans follow them, when they know next to fuck all about it.

You have to laugh at the fannys making the Che Guevera flags, wearing the t-shirts but have no clue about him. :lol:

Che Guevara flags but wear Nike tracksuits and Adidas trainers

is that because he was a communist?

Pretty much, yet they'll immerse themselves in the blossoms of capitalism. :pipe:

We fought Franco's militia's in Catalonia, they supported the fascist junta in Argentina. Their chairman, an ex-"communist", now goes by the title "Baron of Cardowen and is a war criminal who used to go out drinking with the Serbian ultra-nationalist architect of genocide Radovan Karadzic.

I'm not sure I can take their views of who is or isn't "left-wing" very seriously.

On the political side of things what do these dictators, tyrants and despots all have in common?

Robert Mugabe

Pol Pot (Khmer Rouge in Cambodia)

Adolf Hitler

Benito Mussolini

General Franco

Ferdinand Marcos (Phillipines)

Papa Doc Duvalier (Haiti)

Joseph Goebbels

Heinrich Himmler

Ngo Dinh Diem (Vietnam)

Jozef Tiso (Slovakia)

Napoleon Bonaparte

Joseph Stalin

General Galtieri (Argentina)

Fidel Castro

Answer in my next post.

The one thing that annoys me about Glasgow is the fucking chewing gum everywhere.

It's disgusting :(

Funnily enough, I've always wondered this.

It's not like this anywhere else I've been.

Last time my old man was back (and he adores Glasgow, it's his town and he literally is the 'can't take the Glasgow out of the man' type of guy) he did his absolute nut about how disgusting it is and how it ruins the place.

I guess it's become the norm just to accept it, which upon reflection is absolutely disgusting.

I've never noticed until just now how bad it is.

Is there a problem in Glasgow with fascism?

Sectarianism, bigotry maybe yes, but fascism ?

I suppose the mongos want to plant a seed then point the finger

"Fascism" is the most overused word in existence. Those Celtic fans who claim that they are left-wing and we are fascists clearly know very little about what either of those mean.

I suspect you could count the number of fascists in Glasgow on one hand.

smeltic left-wing fame made them to be easy targets in Bratislava by Slovan causals. Thats why Slovan fans have more sympathies to Rangers as to Smeltic.

On the political side of things what do these dictators, tyrants and despots all have in common?

Robert Mugabe

Pol Pot (Khmer Rouge in Cambodia)

Adolf Hitler

Benito Mussolini

General Franco

Ferdinand Marcos (Phillipines)

Papa Doc Duvalier (Haiti)

Joseph Goebbels

Heinrich Himmler

Ngo Dinh Diem (Vietnam)

Jozef Tiso (Slovakia)

Napoleon Bonaparte

Joseph Stalin

General Galtieri (Argentina)

Fidel Castro

Answer in my next post.

Was just coming in to mention that all of the greater dictator have been Catholics.

Seeing those stickers on walls and lamposts, there's a lot in Buchanan Street; the "Celtic fans against fascism" ones.

This warped perception that Rangers are a far-right Club, amongst some of their supporters, never fails to amaze me. What makes it worse, are the cunts that fly Che Guevara flags but wear Nike tracksuits and Adidas trainers! :lol:

The irony.

Even recently, a lot of them refuse to accept that Paolo Di Canio is a known fascist. He has "Il Duce" tattooed on his hip or some shit like that. But no. He's a hero. He played with Celtic.

Thought I'd get that off my chest. Bastards that they are.

3IAR.

OOOOOOOOO Political

I hope your not talking about a post apocalyptic protestant world here?