Mr Whyte

Has anyone else noticed he hasn't been photo'd wearing the club tie unless on match day? Was this the norm with Murray etc?

Not a very important observation, just always been proud to see our board members and management in a club tie and suit.

I doubt very much David Murray used to go around with his club tie on all the time, indeed when I used to see him going into his Edinburgh office if I was passing I dont recall him wearing one. If he is on club business then he should wear a club tie, anoy other occasions he can wear what tie he wants as far as I'm concerned.

I doubt very much David Murray used to go around with his club tie on all the time, indeed when I used to see him going into his Edinburgh office if I was passing I dont recall him wearing one. If he is on club business then he should wear a club tie, anoy other occasions he can wear what tie he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Ha I don't mean wearing it in the bedroom for his misses, I'm talking about press shots etc on the clubs website.

This post is about as interesting as a Paul Hogan article on 'the real Crocodile Dundee'.

I just thought on the night of the champions league final and with everything surrounding the club, I would challenge our clubs most pressing issue.

Has anyone else noticed he hasn't been photo'd wearing the club tie unless on match day? Was this the norm with Murray etc?

Not a very important observation, just always been proud to see our board members and management in a club tie and suit.

He has been pictured wearing a club tie, with Ally McCoist in todays daily record.

Edit: just looked at the record again, he's not got the club tie on. blush.gif