Craig mackail-smith

Jaapham

Commentator was wrong, according to Barry Fry they're going to cash in this summer as he'll be out of contract in summer 2012.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/9425263.stm

'I'm sure in the summer there'll be 20 clubs after him and the chairman has gone on record to say he won't sign another contract so he'll be sold in the summer.'

Alan Parry was talking shit. He has a year left on his contract but considering they rejected a bid of £2.5 million in March, they're not going to do a Kenny Miller and let him go for peanuts

Tbh his all round game surprised me too. He's a lot better than i thought he would be.

on ssn it says 2 premiership clubs have shown an interest so dont think it will happen plus tbh i dont really rate him that highly.

I think we can do better and think we will,only thought he was worth a shout as back up on a bosman,but the commentator clearly hadn't done his research!lol

Alan Parry was talking shit. He has a year left on his contract but considering they rejected a bid of £2.5 million in March, they're not going to do a Kenny Miller and let him go for peanuts

Tbh his all round game surprised me too. He's a lot better than i thought he would be.

It would be ridiculous if he went for a lot more than bougherra

Got to agree, he's impressed me when Ive seen him but I reckon he's EPL bound or at least top Championship side.