Jelavic couldn't reject United

Did you. ?

And your point? I was replying to a reply that said the fee for Boumsong showed in the books. I merely said it was interesting as he would have had to have actually read the books to see if that was true, based on the fact that there is no breakdown of transfer fees in our financial report to shareholders its only very few people who have seen what is in our books as to individual transfers.

Do you really think his agent Willie Mclies a well known shark and C*ltic fan allowed his client to join Rangers on a free, let him leave 4 months later for an £8 Million pound fee and let Rangers pick up the lions share of that fee??? Get real, like the Cousin deal that followed through the same agent half the fee never reached Ibrox.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what you're saying but if you look at the Andy Carroll situation, when Newcastle were relegated he was offered to clubs for £1M, no one thought lets take a punt on him, last season he plays for Newcastle scores 9(?) goals and suddenly hes sold for £35M. Bent went to Sunderland for £24M, and he was established in the EPL regularly in the top 5 for the amount of goals he's scored.

If a team from the EPL come looking, why should we not demand £15-20M for him? Just cos he plays in the SPL? We always sell ourselfs short just because we dont believe he has justified that sort of fee, I say fcuk all and every club out there, you wanna buy The Jela?

That'll be £17.5M and if youre nice we'll throw in James Beattie aswell!

Because he hasnt proved it at the top level yet so cant be classed in that bracket, The same way if we sell him for £15 Million we dont pay a Scottish First Divison club £15 Million for his replacement. We pay the going fee for a first divison player based on his lack of experience in the SPL.

Again I'll ask the question what has he achieved in 20 SPL games to make his value rocket from £4 Million to 15-20 million?

And your point? I was replying to a reply that said the fee for Boumsong showed in the books. I merely said it was interesting as he would have had to have actually read the books to see if that was true, based on the fact that there is no breakdown of transfer fees in our financial report to shareholders its only very few people who have seen what is in our books as to individual transfers.

Do you really think his agent Willie Mclies a well known shark and C*ltic fan allowed his client to join Rangers on a free, let him leave 4 months later for an £8 Million pound fee and let Rangers pick up the lions share of that fee??? Get real, like the Cousin deal that followed through the same agent half the fee never reached Ibrox.

No the agent would have made his cut which is all he is legally allowed to do. team loyalty would mean nothing to said agent.

I dont see what you are trying to prove here do you think the poster is lying to you.

He can't be any more honest than that with the club and fans, and who could fault him for moving to a club where he has a genuine chance of winning medals regularly, including a genuine chance of a CL winners medal?

I've never had any problem with players leaving the Rangers for better things, and I always look at it as a feather in the cap of Rangers FC.

It's guys like Boyd and Mhiller leaving for money, and money only, that wrankles with me, especially when they then wish they hadn't and want to come back soon after!