The Circular

spangles

What if anything are we all expecting when circular day arrives this Monday, if anything.

ETA.....Friedel has just signed for Spurs.

I just cant wait for your first post to see how much crap will be in it.

Why dont you just make it up the now, will save you time.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not been on here all day. What the fuck are you talking about?

Can't say I noticed, but there again I have a full social calendar and important matters of State to attend to.... ;):lol: :lol:

Go on then tell us your doom and gloom lies the now mate, cant wait for Monday to hear your crap.

Such a sad fellow you are, if you PM me I will send you a signed photograph and my book on how to lead a full and happy life, as you hang on my every word, you should seek immediate treatment for your serious case of angst.....be happy don't worry, it's the internet not a Degree in the most Sacred of Places... ;):lol: :lol:

Such a sad fellow you are, if you PM me I will send you a signed photograph and my book on how to lead a full and happy life, as you hang on my every word, you should seek immediate treatment for your serious case of angst.....be happy don't worry, it's the internet not a Degree in the most Sacred of Places... ;):lol: :lol:

Holly fuck me you just scream of Look at me i'm on the internet and people as having a go, this is wonderfull. Have said before fair play that you have lasted this long but it's really not rair that the admin on here are just keeping you on for fun.

Holly fuck me you just scream of Look at me i'm on the internet and people as having a go, this is wonderfull. Have said before fair play that you have lasted this long but it's really not rair that the admin on here are just keeping you on for fun.

hooker.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha sums up your team mate, if the best you can come up with is smile faces. Enjoy second place for years to come mate.

Like Lionel says, your once, twice, three times a :wanker: smilie faces are about the cerebral limit of your understanding... :thumbup:;):lol: :lol: Rocket-03-june.gif:lol:;)

We may have to wait a deal longer than Monday, circulars have not been printed, let alone enveloped for a mail shot, it could be for the best though, as it will present us with more and clearer information, when eventually published.

We may have to wait a deal longer than Monday, circulars have not been printed, let alone enveloped for a mail shot, it could be for the best though, as it will present us with more and clearer information, when eventually published.

Any proof of this mate?

This thread has had a touch of sadness, betrayal, comedy and angst. Most of all comedy. Let's just see what happens next. If Ally comes with one good signing (not a Bosman) then everyone will be estatic, including Spangles :lol: :lol:

This thread has had a touch of sadness, betrayal, comedy and angst. Most of all comedy. Let's just see what happens next. If Ally comes with one good signing (not a Bosman) then everyone will be estatic, including Spangles :lol: :lol:

I am always ecstatic, because we are the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCrZfTkG1c :uk:

PS the attempts at slaggin in here are feukin woeful.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll try again. What proof would you like?

I will try again with you mate.

He is claiming that nothing has been sent out, i made the point can he prove this? The point is he cant either way. Plus he has not been back on to answer me so i dont know if anything will be sent out but i know he is talking bull other wise he would have came back to prove it.

Hopefully news that will leave McGhobshite and his deluded followers crying into their cornflakes. So much innuendo and gossip doing the rounds, they must be rhattled :sherlock:

Agreed its getting tedious now.