Alejandro Bedoya

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11788_6966259,00.html

USA international Alejandro Bedoya is expected to make a summer switch with a host of clubs watching the Orebro midfielder.

Birmingham and Rangers are among those who have been keeping tabs on the 24-year-old, who left America for his Swedish club in 2009.

And such has been the interest in Bedoya, who is of Colombian descent, that Orebro's sporting director Magnus Skoldmark believes it is unlikely he will see out the remainder of the Swedish season.

"Several clubs have been here to look at Bedoya during the spring and I would be surprised if something concrete doesn't materialise for him," Skoldmark told Nerikes Allehanda.

Improvement

"Alejandro has been really good during the spring and he's improved things that earlier were his weaknesses, such as scoring."

Bedoya has scored four goals from Orebro's opening 10 games having scored six from 56 games over the last two seasons.

He had a trial with Birmingham earlier this year and although Rangers have also shown interest, it is mainly Dutch and Belgian clubs that are targeting the New Jersey-born forward, who has seven caps for the USA.

"Some German clubs have been here too so I can't deny that there is interest in Bedoya," Skoldmark added.

We were linked with him a month or two ago along with a big swedish CB.

(Off Topic here but DJW has opened my eyes to how the likes of sky sports works with its news, I translated this from another website that had the story up hours ago, all they've done is rehash it a bit and make it readable English lol)