Danns Joins Leicester.

ogbg

Why is it a crime to say Celtic made a good signing etc? Would be more than happy if Kayal etc left Celtic, because clearly they are good players at this level.

Too many cocks on here just wanting to claim someone is a 'taig' 'celtic fan' etc.

Tiresome and pathetic to say the least.

Its tiresome that people on here feel the need to discuss the greatest ever runners up on here! Kayal is a tramp, izzagayboy is an over rated defender that cant fucking defend! You have Ki the dug muncher etc.

Shellick are shite, their players are shite.

They are fucking outstanding at finishing 2nd right enough :uk:

Is that all you can say, Kayal is a tramp? izzagay? Just shows how pathetic you actually are. Need to grow up.

Take it Ronaldo is shit, because he finished second in La Liga? What a horrible post, but expect that from yourself.

Ronaldo has actually done shit in his career! A Champions leauge medal etc ya retard.

Then again a fenian love in suits you. Sorry shoud i call them Izzy and Beram? Maybe we can wax lyrical about their manager who was so close to being a hero.

Its a Rangers board, if you want folk to agree with you sign into a taig infested forum and discuss their players!

Is that all you can say, Kayal is a tramp? izzagay? Just shows how pathetic you actually are. Need to grow up.

Take it Ronaldo is shit, because he finished second in La Liga? What a horrible post, but expect that from yourself.

SirWalterSmith guy was correct, some the stuff people get away with on here from mods is laughable. Then you get normal posters being banned for next to nothing. What's the point in having rules if people can get away with racist 'dug muncher' comments?

Shut up ya fucking clown!

What a fucking idiot! Dont go into OT section you might get offended

Listen ya fuckin fanny dont even sart yer pish i netjuer called you a tim! My missus is a catholic as is her whole family! I have a kid with her so dont even start yer pish ya wee cock!

If anyone wants to wax lyrical about taig players they can do so on a taig site! This is a rangers site and this was about a rangers target fuck all to do with the beggars!

Ah well best get hame and boot fuck oot ma fenian missus eh :rolleyes:

Its tiresome that people on here feel the need to discuss the greatest ever runners up on here! Kayal is a tramp, izzagayboy is an over rated defender that cant fucking defend! You have Ki the dug muncher etc.

Shellick are shite, their players are shite.

They are fucking outstanding at finishing 2nd right enough :uk:

That is such a bitter, stupid comment to make. I love rangers as much as anyone else on here, but It's not against my morals to say that hooper, kayal, and izaguirre are good players. :S You would be stupid to say you wouldn't take them in our team, well besides maybe the argument between Papac vs. Izzaguirre as Papac is also very good at Left Back. Yes we are better than celtic, but they are far from "shite". If they are shite, then that means we are a little bit better than shite because there isn't much in it between us, people like you need to grow the fuck up, fair enough you hate celtic but by christ you can admit they have some decent players. Oh, and don't say I hate people like you talking about celtic on a rangers forum, I am only posting this one comment on the matter because what you just posted is stupid, and I didn't bring up celtic.

Anybody mind if I bring this back onto topic?

I admit to not having seen much of the guy. Do we reckon he'd be getting signed as a first team player or as backup?

Anybody mind if I bring this back onto topic?

I admit to not having seen much of the guy. Do we reckon he'd be getting signed as a first team player or as backup?

Do you mind we've got an argument going on here chief?

Do you think Big Lee, Mo or Davo will be dropped for him?

I don't know much about Danns to be fair so I don't know who he's capable of dismissing from the team.