Danns Joins Leicester.

ogbg

I don't think IRA F.C. Have any scouts. Since we took Kenny McDowell away from them, they have signed some shite.

And tried to sign everyone we have been interested in.

Errr - Izaguerre / Kayal / ??

Errr - Izaguerre / Kayal / ??

we were after izaguirre first along with wigan and toronto.

other targets are brown, samaras, commons, loovens, mcdonald, barry robson, pressley, hartley etc etc

but i thank fuck that they did sign for the thimmys

other targets are brown, samaras, commons, loovens, mcdonald, barry robson, pressley, hartley etc etc

TBH the only players I would take from that are Commons and McDonald apart from that thank fuck we dogged the rest of that shite.

Perhaps that tells us that both Clubs are shopping in the same market.However,the lack of strong linking of them with Goodwillie maybe tells us he is Ibrox bound depending on the outcome of the rape case.

Guest Andypendek

Cor, what shit music. I could only watch about a minute of that...at the risk of making myself even more unpopular than usual, he looks like a more mobile version of Neil Lennon (the player), who would do a job as long as he doesn't think he's coming to a pub league where he can showboat...he'd soon find out different.

That post must have really hurt you! You bit and it was nice to see!

How are things at runners up fc?

Change the record will you?

I have been following the team since I was 6 or 7 - I am now 64.

Ask me about the teams of the 50's and 60's.

Do you remember Don Kitchenbrand, George Young, etc?

How about Alex Scott & Ian McMillan?

Jeez.

By the way, how long have you supported the team?

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has said that he is a fan of midfielder Neil Danns and could now be poised to make a move to sign the 28-year old.

Danns will become a free agent at the end of June when his contract with Crystal Palace expires and he is expected to leave Selhurst Park. The midfielder could be on his way to the Scottish Premier League if McCoist follows up his interest with a firm contract offer.

McCoist has said that he does need more options in his squad and that he thought Danns could be a hit in Scottish football.

“I think everyone accepts we need more numbers in our squad,” the Rangers manager said. “We need more strength in depth.

“I would describe Danns as a box-to-box midfielder with good physical attributes and he should be suited to Scotland.”

Danns got his first taste of first team football at Blackburn Rovers but failed to win a regular place in the squad at Ewood Park and had several loan spells in the early years of his career. A switch to Colchester United in 2004 saw him playing regularly and a £500,000 move to Birmingham City followed two years later.

The midfielder spent two seasons with the Blues before moving to Palace, where he has been a virtual ever-present in the past three seasons.

Rangers could have competition for Danns’ signature, with several Championship clubs also thought to be prepared to make him an offer. In addition, the Daily Mail has reported that the player is also on a list of transfer targets for Celtic manager Neil Lennon.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/256849-ally-mccoist-confirms-interest-in-neil-danns/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

For what it's worth, I've just been talking to a guy on the FM research team. He says that Danns is the joint third best player at the club, behind Speroni and Ambrose.

:lol: Remember Speroni? Those were the days.

For what it's worth, I've just been talking to a guy on the FM research team. He says that Danns is the joint third best player at the club, behind Speroni and Ambrose.

How do you know them?

I'll hand celtc it, they got 2 good buys in Hooper & Kayal but I think the hype around Izzaguire (sp) is way OTT

I think most of their buys faded quickly and don't seem able to last an Spl season.

If we hadn't had the extra games this season we would have ended their season quite quickly.

The whole hype over the harlem bogtrotters is fucking embarasing on here!

They're not the world-beaters that they seem to think they are, but they're still the best team of theirs we've faced in the last 3 or 4 seasons.

They're not the world-beaters that they seem to think they are, but they're still the best team of theirs we've faced in the last 3 or 4 seasons.

I would disagree with that tbh but thats another matter, i will get into no debates about how good a tarrier team is! We won the leauge! Being runners up by 1 goal or 90 points makes no difference! Rangers win the leauge and as ever the best team always win.

some on here love bumming the taigs up

I would disagree with that tbh but thats another matter, i will get into no debates about how good a tarrier team is! We won the leauge! Being runners up by 1 goal or 90 points makes no difference! Rangers win the leauge and as ever the best team always win.

some on here love bumming the taigs up

No argument there