Danns Joins Leicester.

ogbg

Listen ya fuckin fanny dont even sart yer pish i netjuer called you a tim! My missus is a catholic as is her whole family! I have a kid with her so dont even start yer pish ya wee cock!

If anyone wants to wax lyrical about taig players they can do so on a taig site! This is a rangers site and this was about a rangers target fuck all to do with the beggars!

Ah well best get hame and boot fuck oot ma fenian missus eh :rolleyes:

How did it go then? She probably knocked fuck oota ye. :sherlock:

Listen ya fuckin fanny dont even sart yer pish i netjuer called you a tim! My missus is a catholic as is her whole family! I have a kid with her so dont even start yer pish ya wee cock!

If anyone wants to wax lyrical about taig players they can do so on a taig site! This is a rangers site and this was about a rangers target fuck all to do with the beggars!

Ah well best get hame and boot fuck oot ma fenian missus eh :rolleyes:

**shakes head**

I used to respect you!

I don't know much about Danns to be fair so I don't know who he's capable of dismissing from the team.

Even if he was capable i highly doubt any of those 3 mentioned will be dropped to accomodate him. In fact it is going to be very interesting to see how Ally fits those 3 into his midfield as i dont see any of them being dropped and by all accounts we are looking for more midfielders.

Was hoping he would turn into Samir Nasri :disappointment:

Nah had already edited, had a Nasri article in the tab, must have glanced it when posting.

Have bad habit of doing stuff like that or typing completely different words than what goes through my head. Need learn to type slower and read posts before posting.

How are you big chap?

I do that too J-Lo.

Delighted to hear Salim has been offered a new 4 year deal, hope he takes it.

;)

How did I shat it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Won the argument? Think I proved he was acting like a cock and not the only one who noticed.

Are you still rabbling on ya weirdo?

you called me a bigot! I have dispelled that myth! To hate fenians and irafitbawclub does not make someone a bigot!

Now stop keeping it going!

As JG who used to post on here has said there is an obsession towards the taigs, maybe not as much in this thread but in previous threads! It was pathetic!

Anyway fuck it!

Do you want a straw Original?

Just because I refused to go down to his pathetic level and participate in a slagging match does not mean I 'shat it'

I've got a life and don't need to act like a ned and try to be all hard on the internet calling people fanny's, weirdo's etc.

I'll continue to be the bigger man. :beer1:

If you have a problem PM me! keep it off the board!

Do you want a straw Original?

Just because I refused to go down to his pathetic level and participate in a slagging match does not mean I 'shat it'

I've got a life and don't need to act like a ned and try to be all hard on the internet calling people fanny's, weirdo's etc.

I'll continue to be the bigger man. :beer1:

I just saw you repped my post in the Goodwillie thread, fankz. x