Get Bougherra to fuck

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is honesty and being a whore whilst at the same time being disrespectful to your current employers.

Sadly for him (and us) his talent doesn't come close to matching his ego.

And when players start coming out with the kind of stuff he is coming out with then it's best for all concerned that he leaves as soon as possible.

Won't be missed as much as he thinks he will.

I agree about him using the media to try and drum up interest, but i don't believe he is disrespecting us

He continually says how happy he is here, how happy he'd be to see out his contract, how much he owes the club etc

No ambitious foreign player wants to spend 4 years in the SPL. We'll find that out even more in the coming years.

yermaw

Thats bullshit to , how do you know hes turned down £35,000 a week ? Because you read it somewhere ?

If any team offered that amount including Rangers he would sign .

Yes, I did read it somewhere. Where the fuck else do you get your information ? Rangersmedia ?

Yes, I did read it somewhere. Where the fuck else do you get your information ? Rangersmedia ?

how can you have a go at someone for believing what he reads and then use you read the interviews yourself as a defense

For someone who is taking such a close interest in this thread you seem to be sadly lacking in the history of Bougherra since he arrived here.

to be honest i know boughies history, i just found it silly to have a go at someone for believing one bougherra interview about him wanting to leave and thinking one where he turned down a £35k is bullshit, its like choosing only to believe certain facts to back ur argument.

that wasnt your self though so its cool

I agree about him using the media to try and drum up interest, but i don't believe he is disrespecting us

He continually says how happy he is here, how happy he'd be to see out his contract, how much he owes the club etc

No ambitious foreign player wants to spend 4 years in the SPL. We'll find that out even more in the coming years.

Very true and i understand todays modern footballer. Generally i don't have an issue with it either as it's the only way Rangers can survive and compete in Europe these days.

There are ways though of leaving a club and it's not the way Bougherra is going about it.

I also think his delusions of grandeur are the biggest issue here because it gets on peoples nerves when players say they want to leave for a "bigger" club then end up at a Bolton,Blackburn or Newcastle.

Very few leave Rangers and go on to much bigger things but it doesn't stop them learning the hard way.

Back it up! :sherlock:

Bastard

A child whose birth lacks legal legitmacy that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married.

Abdelouahab and Rahnia bougherra have been married over 30 years, Bougherra is 28 :sherlock:

:lol:

Bougherra has come out and said numerous times now that he wishes to leave to further his career.

He's also stated time after time that he simply will not move just for money, which is why he has turned down Middle Eastern Clubs.

He's said that he owes it to Rangers and To The Fans that he will wait til a top club comes in for him with a reasonable fee, none of this Bursaspor-Esque pish that floated around Miller and Whittaker.

I'd let him stay another year, If Weir decides to call it a day, you'd HONESTLY be happy with 2 reasonably inexperienced CB's...Aye, didn't think as much. Even if we do bring in two new CB's we are going to need someone with an experienced head.

Bougherra is at least being Honest with the club and more importantly, Us. Which is more than we could say for the last Dozen players that have left us for more money.

You must also believe in the tooth fairy mate :)

Bastard

A child whose birth lacks legal legitmacy that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married.

Abdelouahab and Rahnia bougherra have been married over 30 years, Bougherra is 28 :sherlock:

They look like made up first names so for that reason I don't believe you. :sherlock:

Bastard

Rahnia shagged the laithomme?