The Ibrox Ghost?

MisterC

Anyone heard of there being ghosts at Ibrox? Bear in mind its an old building with a lot of history so its perfectly possible that parts of the stadium are haunted. Reason this came to mind is I was talking to someone in a pub in Partick last night who was telling me about when he worked at Ibrox and the kitchen staff used to tell of stories where spooky things would happen. Doors banging, sudden freezes in the air and mysterious figures being seen in corridors and also in the enclosure someone says they saw someone standing dressed like it was the 1950s and then they were gone. Dunno if any of this is true but you never know I suppose. Anyone heard of any Ibrox ghost stories?

Anyone heard of there being ghosts at Ibrox? Bear in mond its an old building with a lot of history so its percectly possible that parts of the stadium are haunted. Reason this came to mind is I was talking to someone in a pub in Partick last night who was telling me about when he worked at Ibrox and the kitchen staff used to tell of stories where spooky things would happen. Doors banging, sudden freezes in the air and mysterious figures being seen in corridors and also in the enclosure someone says they saw someone standing dressed like it was the 1950s and then they were gone. Dunno if any of this is true but you never know I suppose. Anyone heard of any Ibrox ghost stories?

It's called Daniel Prodan

Anyone heard of there being ghosts at Ibrox? Bear in mond its an old building with a lot of history so its percectly possible that parts of the stadium are haunted. Reason this came to mind is I was talking to someone in a pub in Partick last night who was telling me about when he worked at Ibrox and the kitchen staff used to tell of stories where spooky things would happen. Doors banging, sudden freezes in the air and mysterious figures being seen in corridors and also in the enclosure someone says they saw someone standing dressed like it was the 1950s and then they were gone. Dunno if any of this is true but you never know I suppose. Anyone heard of any Ibrox ghost stories?

Somebody in 50s gear ? Goat tae be travellindangleberry ! :sherlock:

Slightly off topic but I did hear there was a couple of homosexual ghosts that wonder about torbett towers and are always putting the willies up the young boys. Pretty bad eh?

Would this be the holy willies? :sherlock:

Slightly off topic but I did hear there was a couple of homosexual ghosts that wonder about torbett towers and are always putting the willies up the young boys. Pretty bad eh?

A top golfer reported strange paranormal goings on in his house, objects moving etc.

Poulter's ghost, apparently.

Davie Weir?

Some fucking belter replies in here :lol:

But Mister C I think I have heard something like this before?

I know that outside (I think it's Carrow Road) there's supposed to be a ghost of a headless man on a horse hanging around.

Lord Lucan with his head cut off on the back of Shergar? :lol: