Journalist Says Fare Have Broken The Law.

There could be something in this if the actual letters (with the Celtic letter head) have the persons name and address on it. If it's just the envelope then surely FARE could've sent it out?

Looking at Jimmy_vulmers letter, it doesn't have any of his details on it at all.

Anyone know if these 4 people that Leggo speaks about have posted up scans of their letters?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There could be something in this if the actual letters (with the Celtic letter head) have the persons name and address on it. If it's just the envelope then surely FARE could've sent it out?

Looking at Jimmy_vulmers letter, it doesn't have any of his details on it at all.

Anyone know if these 4 people that Leggo speaks about have posted up scans of their letters?

For the record - I never received a physical, paper letter - just an email which I posted.

Although the letter that jimmy_vulmer posted on here shows that there is an undoubted bias in the way FARE has acted, I can't see anything in the letter itself that would get FARE into trouble.

If the reply indicates that celtc have not received any of the complainants details (no name, no address, no e-mail address, etc), only the body of the complaint text itself, I do not think there is any legal recourse at all. FARE could argue that all they have done is make enquiries of celtc as to what actions they intend to take with regard to the complaint, only to receive a form letter from the muppets, which they then pass back to the complainant.

Is the reply to the VB guy the same? Has anyone gone back to FARE to find out if they did forward contact details of the complainants? If all of the replies have come back through them in the same form as the one to jimmy_vulmer, it might suggest that they have not done so.

Unless FARE have agents at the next few celtc games and make some sort of report of an investigation, it is clear as day what their agenda is (as if we didn't know) but I think that is all we can say at the moment without further confirmation of what they passed on to celtc.

Other people have received letters in the post from Celtic which indicated FARE divulged their personal details without permission.

Unprofessional at best and, when you consider they strongly protect the anonymity of their own reps who report clubs such as, erm, Rangers FC, that is also rather hypocritical.

Other people have received letters in the post from Celtic which indicated FARE divulged their personal details without permission.

Unprofessional at best and, when you consider they strongly protect the anonymity of their own reps who report clubs such as, erm, Rangers FC, that is also rather hypocritical.

If that is the case then I really do hope there is a legal avenue that may be followed. That is outrageous.

No you cant because you didn't send the form..but those who did may well have a case if they wish to pursue.

That is if they are not intimidated out if it.

If those individuals do indeed see this through then FARE in it's current guise are finished and certain anti Rangers activists will need a different platform to attack our club

Would this need to be a group case thingy the legally terminology escapes me right now

As individual cases may be considered just a one off if action was taken against (un) FARE and they might escape with a slap on the wrist

I pretty sure if a company makes a mistake like this it has to be a consistent issue before a court or any authority will take proper action

Just my experience with certain things of this nature ?

Genuine question guys

So in the interest of parity did FARE send the letters of complaint about Rangers songs in Europe to Rangers and then send the reply back to the complainants.........

Answers on the back of a stamp.

Here wait a meenit. That's a very good point. (tu)

Why the fuck did I no think of that? doh

So in the interest of parity did FARE send the letters of complaint about Rangers songs in Europe to Rangers and then send the reply back to the complainants.........

Answers on the back of a stamp.

Yep another smoking gun. Yet the hand wringers on here say its all in yer head.

The silence is still deafening in the Mhedia to the obvious evidence that Celtic and FARE are in cahoots with each other.

Fare had stated that there domain is Europe, which is why they acted as they did against us.

Whereas the complaints against Celtic were based on a domestic game and therefore they seemingly passed the information to the authorities here (and Celtic, which is a mystery considering there stance on anonymity)

Certainly, any complaints against them in Europe would take awhile due to recent inability to make it beyond qualifiers but to have a valid argument or complaint we must show just cause and not just "but they do it too .. look, see"

Here wait a meenit. That's a very good point. (tu)

Why the fuck did I no think of that? doh

[/

Celtic are entitled to see documents of complaint with their name in it fare have done the right thing to pass that on but not with names contacts and addresses included without the express permission of the complainants (that's were a breach of data protection could be seen to exsist if there wasn't consent) for all I know there was but that's would be the issue here I'm assuming

no offence but YA-FUCKING-AWN

im getting tired of this fare bollocks being brought up

for all the bluster about hammering clubs, UEFA were [retty fucking meek in their sentencing of our club, which shows that they havent got the balls to see through their own campaigns

it happened in march, lets leave it at that, if rangers have a case and wish to proceed then good for them, but everytime something new pops up it gets really repetitive (tu)

Was the Letter like this one just received it and I will be seaking further advice on this matter.

I am none too happy about my Personal Data being exposed to those Bigots.

I have clearly covered my details up but they put everything on it.

Name adress ,Post code the lot.All on the letter.

post-57085-0-29314500-1309455041_thumb.j

no offence but YA-FUCKING-AWN

im getting tired of this fare bollocks being brought up

for all the bluster about hammering clubs, UEFA were [retty fucking meek in their sentencing of our club, which shows that they havent got the balls to see through their own campaigns

it happened in march, lets leave it at that, if rangers have a case and wish to proceed then good for them, but everytime something new pops up it gets really repetitive (tu)

Why? THis is a legitimate situation, which could have repercussions ongoing if left, just as the crap in the press has been left for so long, and, has been getting worse.

If you dont care, thats your perogative, but, why decide to read it, and, make a negative comment?

Things like this are why I dont come here much anymore, and, prefer to spend my time elsewhere, where things are actually done, and, people speak out, and, say, "enough is enough"

As has been needed for such a long time, and, at the end of the day, those who are apathetic will still benefit from others work

Why? THis is a legitimate situation, which could have repercussions ongoing if left, just as the crap in the press has been left for so long, and, has been getting worse.

If you dont care, thats your perogative, but, why decide to read it, and, make a negative comment?

Things like this are why I dont come here much anymore, and, prefer to spend my time elsewhere, where things are actually done, and, people speak out, and, say, "enough is enough"

As has been needed for such a long time, and, at the end of the day, those who are apathetic will still benefit from others work

and throughout all the crap in the press, the shite aimed towards us, the supposed sanctions and new rules to combat supposed shite that our fans have done, just what has it done to stop us from conquering all in front of us

we won 3 titles and a shit load of domestic trophies in what has been the worst reign of targetted shite aimed at the club

i say long may it continue if it breeds teamwork and comraderie between the players (tu)

Ace.... i dont think this post is about them singing the songs and not getting hammered and us poor down trodden getting it in the neck.

Its about the impartial organisation FARE having a vested interest via collusion with Celtic.

All people want is transparency, if we sung a banned song then hands up, but we have to see that the same rules apply for everyone who sings songs that offend.

Ace.... i dont think this post is about them singing the songs and not getting hammered and us poor down trodden getting it in the neck.

Its about the impartial organisation FARE having a vested interest via collusion with Celtic.

All people want is transparency, if we sung a banned song then hands up, but we have to see that the same rules apply for everyone who sings songs that offend.

:clap:

Spot on, can you imagine if it was tramps getting the same letters from Ibrox ?