Weir To Stay On..

Iakona

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the daily record can see into the future? They said yesterday that he had already signed a new deal after a meeting with Ally and Whyte.

Never mind 41 year olds lads, get cracked on and get new faces in!!

Strolled through the last 3 Old Firm games after the supposed death knell for his career in the 3-0 game

Believe

I find it embarrassing Irwin and fear he will ruin an already outstanding contribution to Rangers. Of course i desperatley hope he proves me wrong like he did last season.

I find it embarrassing Irwin and fear he will ruin an already outstanding contribution to Rangers. Of course i desperatley hope he proves me wrong like he did last season.

This happens every summer. I remember the majority of folk on FF being absolutely raging when Weir was given another year after his first 6 months. I think the possibility of him randomly falling apart at 41 when he was totally fine at 37, 38, 39, 40 is very remote. If you look at his performances in the final 2 months of last season, he has in no way declined.

This happens every summer. I remember the majority of folk on FF being absolutely raging when Weir was given another year after his first 6 months. I think the possibility of him randomly falling apart at 41 when he was totally fine at 37, 38, 39, 40 is very remote. If you look at his performances in the final 2 months of last season, he has in no way declined.

The apprehension from fans is understandable. Maybe SDoW was helped because we played football out of his area, up the park and kept teams on the back foot more rather than the normal way we played like inviting pressure ans asking for trouble. First trip to Parkhead will be interesting.

Cmon I see weir as a leader we've lost a leader in SWS last thing we need is a to lose our leader in the dressing room which is were I see Weirs biggest contribusion being this year

He strolled the last 12 games last year he is still good enough to play his part I stress part we need cover IMO David this year is cover he is our captain I'm glad of that when he dosnt play give it to big al or Davis they won't mind captain in this day and age is a nonnissue anyway

IMO bougy is off and king Carlos will be back and we must get Bartley he's the future as far as I'm concerned

On a side note we must not panic about resigning players this squad get it done we will add we will improve as a team I'm convinced off it I'm also sure Hutton ness wylde cole and even fleck will fill our squad out we only need a few player Bartley or and depending on the bougy Carlos is essential a attacking midfielder and a striker 20 players is enough for the spl europe is offcaurse different but that's another debate