How Did You Feel First Time You Walked Into Ibrox

I remember walking up the stairs and just seeing the stadium in full, it was at night as well which arguably made it look better, and just got this *WOW* feeling, then I can remember being terrified walking up the stairs to my seat in case I fell backwards walking up them, then the same going down them :lol:.

Still get that same *WOW* feeling I got from the first time I saw it full every time I see the stadium full whether its day or night. God, I love Ibrox. :h34rt:

Words cant describe the feeling when you first walk up those steps and the see the inside of Ibrox, my Dad walked in just ahead of me so that he could turn and watch my face in amazement as I walked in. There was a game last season when a guy was on the Subway saying he'd not been to Ibrox in about 16 years and I've never seen a guy looking as happy as he was cause he was taking his young boy to Ibrox for the first time. I look forward to the day when I can take my kids to Ibrox and watch them enjoy the absolute heaven that Ibrox is