Arsenal Ready To Make £12m Move...

Surely you're taking the piss?

I was thinking the same, how fucking deluded can you be? He scored the same amount of goals last year as Leighton Baines, who is really a left back. FFS Robert Huth even scored more, and he's a fucking centre back.

Kevin Doyle is shite

For...Kevin Doyle of Wolves :anguish: Oh Arsene. :anguish:

Ha ha ha I caan actually imagine you going oh Arsene what the hell are you thinking.Perhaps Doyle is another one of Wenger's blind spots like when he does not see a foul by his player but clearly see one by opposition.

Isn't he good? When i've seen him play on the odd occasion he looked ok. Looked like he'd be some player up here (tu)

He'd be a great player for any SPL club, but he'd be a waste of money for Arsenal if they really want to win a title again :pipe:

He'd be a great player for any SPL club, but he'd be a waste of money for Arsenal if they really want to win a title again :pipe:

What do you think of Gervinho whos pretty much signed for arsenal. As i imagine you watch more french fotball than me lol

Under-rated. Had a cracking first season with Reading. He's an accomplished Premier League striker. I can see why Arsenal are attempting to sign him.

Exactly.

17 goals in 68 appearances !!! 12million is a bargain, the 50million is closer to the mark for big Kevin.

As prolific as they come.

What do you think of Gervinho whos pretty much signed for arsenal. As i imagine you watch more french fotball than me lol

Gervinho is a great player ! He has a lot of pace to burn and he is certainly miles better than Valbuena lol. He'd be perfect for Arsenal imo. It's a shame for Lille though, they're going to lose their best players and do nothing in the CL next season <cr>

When an EPL forward has a terrible scoring record, his work ethic gets blown out of proportion

'Kevin Doyle works so hard for the team'

'That Emile Heskey, works so hard for the team he does'

'Peter Crouch may be without a goal in 6 months but you can't buy what he does for the team'