Pedro Mendes Leaves Sporting

LOL @ CL medal comment. What next John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher are fantastic because they have the same medal? doh

It's ok you can continue to talk nonsense like Mendes having a great shot, whilst averaging about a goal per season. :lol:

No I'm not a fan of Charlie Adam or the likes of Steven Gerrard because I dislike the constant failure attempts at the hollywood type passes. Adam would not be half if the player if he was not good at set-pieces.

Barry Ferguson was certainly more than player who played the ball back or to the side, he was a very good footballer who was brilliant for Birmingham in the EPL. He would still do a job in that division.

I'm amazed at how you try to belittle the Champions League and the quality of players that are it, let alone guys who have actually won it. Pedro Mendes also had a lot of fans at Tottenham BTW. Even Harry himself liked him as a player and said he didn't want to sell him but they needed to free up wages and someone had to go. And as for this next comment:

Adam would not be half if the player if he was not good at set-pieces.

Well if your Granny had baws she'd be your Granda. Adam IS that good at set-pieces so why pretend he isn't. Alex Ferguson (a guy who knows a lot more about football than you could ever dream) has said his corners alone merit a £10m price tag.

Lastly, You don't rate Steven Gerrard? You don't think he's a good footballer? Maybe Liverpool should hire you as an advisor and you can go in and talk to Dalglish about the mistakes he's making. You could tell him to punt Gerrard and not to bother buying Adam.

You must be, without doubt, the biggest gobshite I have ever had the misfortune of talking to about football. Do us all a favour and go support the taigs because you're making us look bad. Fucking idiot!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mendes was much more inconsistent than Davis yet never received anywhere near the same criticism for it

Last season Davis was just as inconsistent as Mendes's only full season he was here, both players rarely, rarely received criticism for it, how you can say one received more than the other is beyond me. Any time Davis got even the hint of criticism last season the reply of "aye but he's our most creative player on his day" reply came flying back, which is a poor, poor defence.

Look at the post you complete and utter fanny, I said he was good at set-pieces and would not be half the player if he could not deliver a set-piece.

And if your Granny had baws she'd be your Granda. HE CAN DELIVER AT A SET-PIECE! ERGO, HE ISN'T HALF THE PLAYER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Never said i don't rate Gerrard, believe he is a very good footballer playing behind a striker, however I don't rate him in CM because he tries too many of those hollywood style passes. Liverpool produced better displays when he was our injured. His constant dire performances for England in the position is a clear indicator.

Well your comments certainly would suggest that you don't rate Gerrard. When you tried to defend your position you just managed to make yourself look like a total cunt again. Congratulations!

Not even going to reply to the rest of that nonsense

You'd be better off because I'm making you look like the total fucking idiot that you are.

And if your Granny had baws she'd be your Granda. HE CAN DELIVER AT A SET-PIECE! ERGO, HE ISN'T HALF THE PLAYER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Well your comments certainly would suggest that you don't rate Gerrard. When you tried to defend your position you just managed to make yourself look like a total cunt again. Congratulations!

You'd be better off because I'm making you look like the total fucking idiot that you are.

You really, really aren't.

This fantastic shot stuff is a myth. He has banana feet and it hinders his ability to hit a ball dead on. Novo had the same problem.

Is this a medical condition "banana feet"? Can it be diagnosed from a young age? Should people with a particular sized feet not bother trying to be a striker or something how does it work? :lol:

This granny thing meant to be funny or something?

My god you really need help because you can't grasp the point about Gerrard.

As for that final part, fucking lol. Big Ego? Funnily enough more people in here seem to agree with me about Mendes being overrated and inconsistent.

Run along now because you are making yourself look like a bigger fanny, if that is even possible.

I seen you replied when you said you weren't going to. So you're a liar as well as a fucking idiot?

Is this a medical condition "banana feet"? Can it be diagnosed from a young age? Should people with a particular sized feet not bother trying to be a striker or something how does it work? :lol:

Eh, yeah it is actually. http://embarrassingbodieskids.channel4.com/conditions/banana-feet/ Better knwon as pigeon toe or intoeing. :)

Its what people who walk and run with their toes from opposite feet pointing in at each other are labelled. Heard someone at our boys club being called banana feet once and it stuck in my head. :lol: Pedro and wee Nacho had them, cant really think of any others tbh. It seriously does affect how someone can strike a ball, obviously.

The opposite to banana feet is of course duck feet. :)

How about you go back to that post, read it about 15 times. Hopefully you will then come to understand how you were wrong again.

Won't hold me breath though. :sleep1:

I thought you weren't going to reply to me you fucking liar?

Pedro Mendes was a player some people didn't understand - he's a holding midfielder, not an attacking one.

One of the disappointments over the last few years was not getting to see the midfield trio of Mendes, Thomson and Davis - Thomson injury at Rugby Park. They were just starting to settle, they were playing well, the midfield had balance, and the three all complimented each other very well.

I wouldn't take Pedro Mendes back now, a player who we should have done more to hold on to!

Eh, yeah it is actually. http://embarrassingbodieskids.channel4.com/conditions/banana-feet/ Better knwon as pigeon toe or intoeing. :)

Its what people who walk and run with their toes from opposite feet pointing in at each other are labelled. Heard someone at our boys club being called banana feet once and it stuck in my head. :lol: Pedro and wee Nacho had them, cant really think of any others tbh. It seriously does affect how someone can strike a ball, obviously.

The opposite to banana feet is of course duck feet. :)

I thought you just made that up. I can't believe it's real and you remembered it from way back. I have a degree in Sport and Exercise Science yet I have never heard about this but then again my work isn't feet or football related. Well done to you sir (tu)

Since you are pretty slow, I will take this slowly for you.

My post.

"Not even going to reply to the rest of that nonsense because you are not worth it"

Now the key words in that sentence are 'rest of that' that basically means I was not replying to your points about CL, Harry and the laughable last sentence about me going over to the taigs.

Not once did I say I would not reply to any of your posts, I did make points about Gerrard/Adam in the same post which you quoted so I replied to THOSE points.

Now please go and jump of a bridge, kmatethanks.

You're a shit talking, idot, liar. :wanker:

I thought you just made that up. I can't believe it's real and you remembered it from way back. I have a degree in Sport and Exercise Science yet I have never heard about this but then again my work isn't feet or football related. Well done to you sir (tu)

No probs mate. (tu)

Can you two please make up. Be happy, we signed a La Liga player today.

(tu)

Although Pedro Mendes is a terrific footballer and possesses more ability than Edu and McCulloch will ever have I don't see the point in bringing back a 32 year old on big wages when we are trying to breakthrogh Ness and Hutton.

It's a no from me.

Agreed :)

He won't come back .. I think he left because he found out what all the songs ment or something and was offended lol .. so my mate tells me

Would take him back tho.

Eh.. I think he left because we got a bid of 1.5 million for a 30 year old, while in debt.