Song For Juanma Ortiz

"Juanma, Juan Manuel Ortiz runs down the wing for me.... Doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo..." and so on...

And repeat over and over. To the tune of Heartbeat, hears how it sounds with Maxi Rodriguez below.

Edit: Or if that's a bit of a mouthful, could try 'Juanma, Oh Juanma Ortiz' instead of Juan Manuel.

:pipe:

If you're talking to me, I get a supporter's bus to any game I go to.Explain?

Didn't mean any offence bud :) Just my supporters bus, and the only other 2 ones I've been on sing this song about Papac. And when I say sing - I mean sing the whole way there and back - which gets annoying on trips to Aberdeen/Dundee haha.

Didn't mean any offence bud :) Just my supporters bus, and the only other 2 ones I've been on sing this song about Papac. And when I say sing - I mean sing the whole way there and back - which gets annoying on trips to Aberdeen/Dundee haha.

No bother man just didn't know what you meant (tu). Haven't heard that being sung on my bus, the one that seems to be doing the rounds these days is this one. You sing the lyrics as normal up until 0:59 when everybody starts bouncing up and down and belting out "Sasa Papac! Sasa Papac!" over and over :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73S-3wnlAM0

Just an idea of a song to the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow

He's played La-Ligaaa, For Almeriaaa...

The hottest spot in Spain, but he got on that plane

And now he's on the wing, While the PEOPLE sing

He crosses it in, IS IT A GOALLLL?

YESSSS!!, OF COURSE OR-TIZ!

(stop dead the tune and straight into a repetitive chant of...)

Juan- Nil to us, Juan- Nil to us, Juan-Nil to us(3 Xwhile doing the bouncy) then sing the bouncy.

(lol cannae believe i just thought that up)

This (tu)