Clement

papaguy51

Well lets look at the evidence.... Since Clement left we have dropped how many ??? 4 points, we have yet to lose in the league, we have out performed the champions elect and the guy playing in his position has picked up the clubs POTY award.....

No we don't miss him, the guy didn't want to play for the club he wanted to play for the departed manager ... glad he went so quickly

why do we keep going over old ground he does not play for rangers end of please.

(tu)

TBH he wasn't an "average player".

He was a decent bit of talent. He was a good passer of the ball and a bit more effective at going forward than hemdani and was decent on the ball. IMO he's a better player than Thomson and for 1.1 million he was also by far the better buy. I really think we have missed out on a good bit of young talent.

But do we miss him. No. We have Hemdani the now who is the finished article and we also have Thomson who hopefully will come good.

He was a decent bit of talent. He was a good passer of the ball and a bit more effective at going forward than hemdani and was decent on the ball. IMO he's a better player than Thomson and for 1.1 million he was also by far the better buy. I really think we have missed out on a good bit of young talent.

But do we miss him. No. We have Hemdani the now who is the finished article and we also have Thomson who hopefully will come good.

Remind me...how many goals did he score for us ?

Remind me...how many goals did he score for us ?

God here we go the old how many goals did he score.

How many has Hemdani got in two seasons?

Clement had barely half a season.

TBH getting the goals isn't DMFs job anyway. There job is to break up play, slow it down and release players like Barry, Adam and Burke both Clement and Hemdani imo are very good at this.

This was just like asking how many goals does Makelele get every season. doh

A lot of people on here just don't like him because of the way he left.

why do we keep going over old ground he does not play for rangers end of please.

So there should be no posts regarding the clubs past, which (I'm afraid to say) the PLG era is part of?