A new CB is needed still, IMO

nvager

Although it looks as if weir will extend his stay for another year I firmly believe we need to bring in a solid quality CB.

Weir is 37 and could easily be injured or just "give out".

Ugo is going to get more than his fair share of injuries. His form is just OK with Weir but with Papac or Svensson????

Webster = unknown form and injury prone.

Broadfoot = A BIG MAYBE but MAYBE NO too.

Svensson and Papac = Not good enough SELL BOTH

WE therefore NEED ANOTHER GOOD CB. I THINK THIS IS A CRITICAL DECISION FOR WS.

Agreed?

Next question: WHO can we get?

Hansson, Anderson, Jones????????

Any good Ideas

A Hansson /Webster partnership could work.

Anderson is a a good centre half with Aberdeen but he is too soft alot of the time,we need a Tam Forsyth/Terry Butcher type of CB to put the fear of God into any strike force.

A Hansson /Webster partnership could work.

Anderson is a a good centre half with Aberdeen but he is too soft alot of the time,we need a Tam Forsyth/Terry Butcher type of CB to put the fear of God into any strike force.

Yes, LIKE that idea

I think it'll more than likely be Hansson that comes in.

I really REALLY do not want Anderson anywhere near the Rangers team.

I have no idea who Jones is, my only guess would be Billy Jones from Stoke? He seems a good player but I think would cost more than what we should be spending on a squad player.

The only other option I see is taking one of the younger guys a chance, someone like Perry, who has been in the 1st team squad for the last couple of months, why not just promote someone like him full time, afterall thats what our Youth team is there for especially given our financial situation we really need to be looking at using our youth players more often and giving them a chance.

I have no idea who Jones is, my only guess would be Billy Jones from Stoke? He seems a good player but I think would cost more than what we should be spending on a squad player.

The only other option I see is taking one of the younger guys a chance, someone like Perry, who has been in the 1st team squad for the last couple of months, why not just promote someone like him full time, afterall thats what our Youth team is there for especially given our financial situation we really need to be looking at using our youth players more often and giving them a chance.

Jones is the Hibs CB FYI

I reckon we would need to get rid of a couple 1st NVA, that is the key! We canny afford to pay off these guys all the time so we are relying on teams paying up for papac and svensson.

Can ye really see that happening??

I reckon we would need to get rid of a couple 1st NVA, that is the key! We canny afford to pay off these guys all the time so we are relying on teams paying up for papac and svensson.

Yes I can see us shipping them out and paying half their salary!

Hey Amo is younger than Weir, and he's er... cough.. definitely available at the moment.

THE RETURN..

Jones is not enough quality; yet another Hibs captain? lol. He's not the quality we're needing though, but may be the quality we an afford. Dunno.

Jones is the Hibs CB FYI

Ahh that Jone's forgot about him!

I haven't seen much of him, but I cringe at being linked with yet another Hibs player!

Yes I can see us shipping them out and paying half their salary!

Exactly mate, once again we are cutting into our transfer fees by paying off useless diddies. We wont have much money but we are gonna waste more of it on them.

i would love than french defender that plays for auxerre. He was linked to us when we played them and apparently said hes interested ( in the papers which prob means hes not lol) Shame he would cost millions, exactly the type of defender we need, very strong and quick.

i would love than french defender that plays for auxerre. He was linked to us when we played them and apparently said hes interested ( in the papers which prob means hes not lol) Shame he would cost millions, exactly the type of defender we need, very strong and quick.

Younes Kaboul? Inter and Arsenal are looking at him. Think he would cost around £5-6million. Ney chance of landing him.

from the SPL a would sign Anderson has been consistent for the last 2-3 years and maybe Darren Barr from Falkirk they would be the 2options and a cant comment on Hansson because i havent seen him play