*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Get on Whispering Jack in the 5.15 Ascot today,its price will be getting smashed up very soon!!!!

l got 8s at Hills,but its gone now!!

Good luck :uk:

Whispering Jack into 4s now (tu)

Over 2.5 goals in the Hoffenheim/Schalke game £10 at 17/20

Huntelaar to score anytime £5 at 1/1

Over 1.5 goals in the 1st half of Tottenham/Swansea game £10 at 13/8

Over 2.5 Goals in the Valencia/Levante and Juventus/Napoli game £10 at 2/1

Deposit limit set for the week so thats me done for the week.

Down about £70

Hope the horse does the business also :gerbad:

Did you watch Joshua race yesterday?

Should have won easyMurtagh was to cocky!!!

Cost me a right few quid by not winning although still won of the e/w (tu)

Did you watch Joshua race yesterday?

Should have won easyMurtagh was to cocky!!!

Cost me a right few quid by not winning although still won of the e/w (tu)

Yes thought it was going too steel it only had 5 ew on it returned 24 or something, got it at 20's. (tu)

Anyone heard of that challenge where you bet £1 on a team at evens, then continue doing that with your winnings until you build up your money, basically with £1?

I fancy giving it a go, but feel like I'd shite out of it by the time it got to even just £64 :lol: Or even worse, fall at the first hurdle :lol:

I seem to remember people doing it on here as a group effort a few years back.

Anyone heard of that challenge where you bet £1 on a team at evens, then continue doing that with your winnings until you build up your money, basically with £1?

I fancy giving it a go, but feel like I'd shite out of it by the time it got to even just £64 :lol: Or even worse, fall at the first hurdle :lol:

I seem to remember people doing it on here as a group effort a few years back.

Cant see you getting very far trying to bet teams at evens, extremely difficult

Cant see you getting very far trying to bet teams at evens, extremely difficult

Doesn't have to be a team I suppose, could be a horse or anything else really.

Want to try and find that thread and see how they got on with it. Must have been a good few years back now.

Doesn't have to be a team I suppose, could be a horse or anything else really.

Want to try and find that thread and see how they got on with it. Must have been a good few years back now.

Even harder :lol: Whenever Ive seen it attempted it was always with much shorter odds like clear favourites, or on over 0.5 goals at very low odds , betting a few each day

Even harder :lol: Whenever Ive seen it attempted it was always with much shorter odds like clear favourites, or on over 0.5 goals at very low odds , betting a few each day

Yeah, I hate betting on the horses. Can't find that thread anywhere - so might be dreaming it. But RM has had a clear out of old threads a few times, maybe it died in that.

Looking about, it's hard enough to find a team at evens, never mind a winning one :lol:

Yeah, I hate betting on the horses. Can't find that thread anywhere - so might be dreaming it. But RM has had a clear out of old threads a few times, maybe it died in that.

Looking about, it's hard enough to find a team at evens, never mind a winning one :lol:

How about start with a fiver and back teams off odds of 1/3 or better see how far you can go am up for it think evens would be too hard.

There was a thread on FF with a similar challenge a think ill try find it see what the rules were.