*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Terrible run the past couple of days hopefully changes tomorrow :craphead::rolleyes:

It'll turn (tu) I've gotten a bit greedy since the big wins but still doing ok..ish!

Have you seen my bet for tomorrow Wednesday mate...:lol:

Man Utd @ 2/5

Arsenal @ 4/9

Doubles, 1 bet * £60.00

Returns: £121.33

Wish me luck :uk:

It'll turn (tu) I've gotten a bit greedy since the big wins but still doing ok..ish!

Have you seen my bet for tomorrow mate...:lol:

Man Utd @ 2/5

Arsenal @ 4/9

Doubles, 1 bet * £60.00

Returns: £121.33

Wish me luck :uk:

If Dundee United and Blackpool won a would be up 700+.

If Dundee United and Blackpool won a would be up 700+.

I know mate was gutted for you on both of those :disappointment: ...Blackpool done me out of £115 today...

Tottenham done me out of £95...

Honest to fuck you're totally shocked when they don't win as well, that's how convinced I've been with some of the teams.

I know mate was gutted for you on both of those :disappointment: ...Blackpool done me out of £115 today...

Tottenham done me out of £95...

Honest to fuck you're totally shocked when they don't win as well, that's how convinced I've been with some of the teams.

Good Luck on you're bet one good thing about 1 team doing me is Victor Chandler are doing a promotion called 'hit the bar' means if u have 5 teams or more on a bet and 1 team does you, get you're stake as a free bet back. So not all bad.

Good Luck on you're bet one good thing about 1 team doing me is Victor Chandler are doing a promotion called 'hit the bar' means if u have 5 teams or more on a bet and 1 team does you, get you're stake as a free bet back. So not all bad.

I may look into that then mate :)

Was wondering why you were putting so much on them (well that plus the confidence in the bet)...that's actually an awesome deal!

I may look into that then mate :)

Was wondering why you were putting so much on them (well that plus the confidence in the bet)...that's actually an awesome deal!

Was just seeing how a would get on might go back to the treble's and doubles as more successful but we'll see :rolleyes: