*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

I blame Wully RFC :D

I took 4 aswell but took Evian instead of Troyes. If I had took Troys instead of going after the better price then Zulte-Waragem conceeding in 87 and 90 mins would have fucked me for propably £2100 odd. Was paying £2600 with Evian.

And people moan about Europa Cup nights - at least you can get a decent coupon out of it.

Tamworth, Soceidad , Getafe v Barca btts.

On betvic and they don't have a to win and btts market for these games.

Any ideas?

And people moan about Europa Cup nights - at least you can get a decent coupon out of it.

Tamworth, Soceidad , Getafe v Barca btts.

On betvic and they don't have a to win and btts market for these games.

Any ideas?

Villarreal outplayed them in the first leg then scudded them on Sunday 5-2 I'd fancy the chances of sociedad beating them as pretty poor tbh

Villarreal outplayed them in the first leg then scudded them on Sunday 5-2 I'd fancy the chances of sociedad beating them as pretty poor tbh

You're right of course.:D

Took a skelping 3 nights ago in the league 5-1.

First leg was 0-0 and only 2 points separate them in the league.

Hoping professional pride will kick in.

You're right of course.:D

Took a skelping 2 nights ago in the league 5-1.

First leg was 0-0 and only 2 points separate them in the league.

Hoping professional pride will kick in.

Tbh if Villarreal played their first team last Thursday they'd have hammered them, the chances they missed where shocking :lol:

Tbh if Villarreal played their first team last Thursday they'd have hammered them, the chances they missed where shocking :lol:

Hopefully a second string tonight coupled with Sociedad trying to save a bit of face will make it tight.

Yours

Clutching at Straws

Kopter

Might find both teams concede that the game is already won and both field weakend teams. Only reason I'm touching it is because there's hee haw else to bet on. That's the sign of an addict right there :lol:

It's 0 0 from first leg 5-2 game was the league