*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Blackburn @ 1/3

Man Utd @ 4/7

Wolverhampton @ 11/10

Dundee Utd @ 4/11

Four-Folds, 1 bet * £5.00

Returns: £30.00

Very conservative bet from me for a change...however after the last few bets I decided to tone it down again slightly...all winning back Blackburn atm.

:)

Aye boab seems the type to photoshop betslips!

also the 2nd part :lol: Right yae are

I didnt say he does but you said the reason you believe him is because he does post the betslip. editing a betslip wouldnt need photoshop , you could just edit some text.

This is probably the case you gamble the same percentage of your disposable income as boab and i but our disposable income are higher.

I dont understand your problem with me and dont really care if you do believe my bets or not.

I didnt say he does but you said the reason you believe him is because he does post the betslip. editing a betslip wouldnt need photoshop , you could just edit some text.

This is probably the case you gamble the same percentage of your disposable income as boab and i but our disposable income are higher.

I dont understand your problem with me and dont really care if you do believe my bets or not.

What the fuck are you going on about ya loon ball? Boab posts his bets once they have settled and before the event. He can not make that up.

The bit in bold i do not know what your gibbering about either, I do not post my bets on here but i know what i bet and when i do its generally greater and more frequent than most in here.

Blackburn @ 1/3

Man Utd @ 4/7

Wolverhampton @ 11/10

Dundee Utd @ 4/11

Four-Folds, 1 bet * £5.00

Returns: £30.00 (tu)

Very conservative bet from me for a change...however after the last few bets I decided to tone it down again slightly...all winning back Blackburn atm.

:)

:crabflute: wish I had a bit more faith however :P

Wolves in the cup yet again at terrific odds, with such a small squad they are practically full strength in every tie.