Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be over the moon with that. But I'd rather trust a priest with a wean than twitter tbh.

It ain't Twitter, it is a guy on Twitter, who is slowly becoming a very trustworthy source. Some guys are sending him abuse via Twitter, which is absolutely ludicrous, considering his success rate.

all the hostility towards miller astounds me.

this is the same miller that you guys were saying should not have been sold only last season.

he is the current top goalscorer in scotland ( after 5 months away from the spl lol)

He is a proven goal scorer and was forming a nice partnership with jelavic. but hey lets splash out 2 million on a guy that might be in jail in 6 months intstead.

I think a lot of you forget that we SOLD him, he did not walk out on us.

Back in the kitchen you.

all the hostility towards miller astounds me.

this is the same miller that you guys were saying should not have been sold only last season.

he is the current top goalscorer in scotland ( after 5 months away from the spl lol)

He is a proven goal scorer and was forming a nice partnership with jelavic. but hey lets

splash out 2 million on a guy that might be in jail in 6 months intstead.

I think a lot of you forget that we SOLD him, he did not walk out on us.

This

If we were too buy a 31 year old striker who was top scorer with 21 goals, only scoring them in the first 6 months of a season, we would be paying well over 1.1-1.5 million, look at jelavic he was 4 million. 1.1-1.5 million would be a bargain. Its not millers fault we offered him a pay cut and accepted a measly £400,000 for him. Anyone who fails to see this needs to get their priorities in order. The success of Rangers football club comes first, if Kenny Miller helps in achieveing that goal then he's worth every penny.

You won't be celebrating when he scores against the tims then

My hate for them, is so much stronger than my dislike for Miller.

But that doesn't mean I can't think he just follows the money and shows no loyality to anyone? Does it.

I'd be over the moon with that. But I'd rather trust a priest with a wean than twitter tbh.

This guy hasnt been wrong yet. Breaking signing news 2 hours before SSN even. Mind you SSN have slipped a little recently.

Still everything Ive read them saying has eventually been validated.

I would celebrate if neil fuckin lennon scored against the tims.

still doesnt make me like the guy and he certainly shouldnt be part of our club!

You don't have to like him just awknowledge that he is a good player and would be a good signing

My hate for them, is so much stronger than my dislike for Miller.

But that doesn't mean I can't think he just follows the money and shows no loyality to anyone? Does it.

Who cares if he follows the money, who doesn't in this world .

Get a grip

Boys on my bus never celebrated when Miller scored. Idiots.

I hate the guy with a passion, but I love Rangers more than my petty hate for Miller. I'll welcome him back with open arms.