Premier Sports Showing Rangers Friendlies

hutchy14

Just a heads up for anyone not going to the Blackpool or Chelsea friendlies. Only available to Sky. Although it means there will be a lot of coughing going on.

From the Rangers website

Premier Sports are also broadcasting the fixture live from Blackpool and fans can watch on Sky channel 433.

Premier will also show delayed coverage of the friendly with Chelsea early next month and there will be no connection fee for fans wishing to view the channel for the period of these matches.

Supporters should call 0871 663 9000 making sure they mention Rangers. Premier Sports are a subscription channel so it is the responsibility of fans to cancel their contract with the channel by email, phone or in writing.

It only says on Rangers website that the connection fee is for free. Subscription is for a minimum of 2 months, with cancellation to be given thirty days from next billing date. It is also 7.99 a month, I'll hopefully be able to find a stream don't think thats worth it.

http://www.premiersports.tv/FAQ.html#4 < info from here

they look like they are getting both of the malmo games aswell.

i just watched the blackpool game stream .i know where i will be watching the malmo game

cough the stream will be posted. alledgedly

£7.99 my arse. their stream is everywhere

Yeah I signed up for this last week, cost me £7.99 for a month or something but I got the Pool game, Chelsea (although it's at 10.00pm) and the two Malmo games so I'd say it was worth it (tu)