Malmo Home Game

Just went on the website there and it looks as though the top tier of every stand is closed?

Can only expect a poor attendance and the stadium will probably look better if everyone's squashed together instead of being all spread out.

Bit disappointed though as I'm not able to purchase my ST seat.

I would doubt it, unless they plan to let everyone who has a ST in the top tier of each stand know that they have been moved and provide them with a duplicate ticket for their seat for this game by Tuesday.

Did they not close the top tier of the Broomloan for the Kilmarnock game in the Scottish Cup?

So something similar has happened before.

Yes, but this was announced well in advance of the game, and didn't involved shifting thousands of ST holders at short notice.

Also, ST holders in these areas were able to buy there ticket for their seats in these areas up to a couple of days ago.

Good idea, if it sets a better atmosphere but it just shows how stupid this July football is. If competitive football is to be played in July, it should be summer football - you cannot expect fans to follow their team all autumn and winter but also stay at home in July too.

Suggests that,knowing with holidays,prices etc that thee will be poor demand for tickets,only the lower tiers will be available for non season ticket holders to buy.I expect that I will be able to lie along the 3 seats to my right in the club deck and watch the game.

They shut the whole Broomloan. That night was horrific in terms of attendance.

But as I've said before, my Smartcard has been activated for this game: so they won't just move me and anyone else in the rears.

Just checked what it was, 13,215. :anguish:

Was a Monday night and on national TV, so I suppose it was bound to be a bit of a disaster in terms of attendance.

Just went on the website there and it looks as though the top tier of every stand is closed?

Can only expect a poor attendance and the stadium will probably look better if everyone's squashed together instead of being all spread out.

Bit disappointed though as I'm not able to purchase my ST seat.

Hope not mines is activated in Copland Rear? Not hear anything about being moved :unsure: