Was I The Only One Impressed By

get off the guys back ffs .his first touch was very good so whoever said it wasnt is talkin pish ..

he has played on the left before and ally said as much when he signed him that he was versatile ...

once hes grasped the lingo and the pace of the game he will be a good player ..

u cant deny his workrate was good ...

lets judge in a few months guys ffs ...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That boy was CRYING out to play on the right.

He must be asking what the fk is going on?! '

'I em bought to play een Scotland, I don't have a left foot yet meester McCoist asks me to play wide left...what is that all aboot?!'

Wallace..Davis...McCulloch...Ortiz.

Is that too fkn tough Alistair?

He prob never thought that to be fair, prob thought its good to be playing at ibrox and part of a team, maybe your concerns but im sure they all stick together and are trying to play for each other, its easy to assume they think like us non players, easy done

Don't know how he was struggling so much today, he's played at left-mid plenty of times for Almeria. There was more than a few occasions he should'v just got the ball into the box instead of trying to take the man on.

maybe because its his very first game at ibrox, i could be wrong uh

Going to be a big player for us. First match was always going to be harder than usual. Probably surprised by the Hearts FB -- who 'owned' him for a while.

Needed to cut inside more. but all in all. There's a helluva footballer in there. :clap:

I thought he was good, took him a few attempts though to get in a decent cross.

he played better when he got moved on to the right where he should be.

Fuck knows why he was getting played on the left when he not comfortable with kicking with his left foot.

I hope McCoist isn't going to start doing what smith did and play people out of position, i don't see any point in that.

That stopped him putting a cross in ? Okay.

okay then, de ja vu about wingers cant play both flanks, whats not true about it being his first game and ally for that matter, time and patience, i know thats hard for some to consider but all perfectly plausable

okay then, de ja vu about wingers cant play both flanks, whats not true about it being his first game and ally for that matter, time and patience, i know thats hard for some to consider but all perfectly plausable

What the fuck are you on about here ?

What the fuck are you on about here ?

what u put in bold makes sense to me, whats your issue? i guess he is shit then if he cant put a single cross in , or its maybe supers fault for playing him there (tu)

its in post 111, are u ok ?

He prob never thought that to be fair, prob thought its good to be playing at ibrox and part of a team, maybe your concerns but im sure they all stick together and are trying to play for each other, its easy to assume they think like us non players, easy done

And whether he thought that or not, we dropped 2 points.

I genuinely think Ally got it wrong today.

And whether he thought that or not, we dropped 2 points.

I genuinely think Ally got it wrong today.

yes i totally agree he may have got it wrong among a few thing, it seems i cant say my piece without what the fukks and all that jazz, everyones first game, i just dont see why it has to be made into issues by many that may not be there, first game jitters and wee mistakes, it dont mean we are a mess (tu)

yes i totally agree he may have got it wrong among a few thing, it seems i cant say my piece without what the fukks and all that jazz, everyones first game, i just dont see why it has to be made into issues by many that may not be there, first game jitters and wee mistakes, it dont mean we are a mess (tu)

Issues?! We fkn dropped 2 points.

If the league is decided by 1 point, again, these 'jitters and wee mistakes' will have cellic beat us!

why the fuck are we intent on slagging our own players off after one game

he has a good first touch ,put a few good balls in and worked his socks off ..

took a certain mr hateley bout 10 months to bed in ..but we now see fit to slag a guy off

after one game ..get a grip ffs

Issues?! We fkn dropped 2 points.

If the league is decided by 1 point, again, these 'jitters and wee mistakes' will have cellic beat us!

i know that but it is the first game, thats all i am saying, sorry mate but i really dont see any issues as it is the first game, i will wait till they get a couple of games and see if they get any consistancy together