Broadfoot

Gillete

If kirk broadfoot is acceptable as a rangers player, then some people have very different definitions of what being a rangers player is. The guy oozes liability. Why do you think opposition teams cheer his name when its read out?

As for whittaker than bougherra, yesterday they were just as bad, if not worse than broadfoot. But noth have proved themselves to not only be sound defenders (boogie more so) but also good footballers, something that kirk broadfoot will never be!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate this fucking waste of space.

i made a comment about him in a thread the other day and got shot down for it for "speaking about a rangers player like that"

well all i can say is he can fuck off. no way in hell is that big clumsy fud a footballer. he canny even work a microwave.

piss off broadfoot you wouldnt even get a place on the bench in my team.

That was a tad harsh lol

He is fucking horrible. players like him, foster, Kerkar etc show you how much we had struggled in recent years! A truly woeful footballer who seems to think hes much better than he is

It doesnt say much for our team if he was arguably our best defender yesterday...

It doesnt say much for our team if he was arguably our best defender yesterday...

Well it doesnt say much for him in general when Davie Weir is back 90% of the fans want him straight back in. The guy is fucking woeful! He will leave us and go to either Hearts or a run of the mill championship time. Boogie and Papac shit all over him defensively. They may not have been great yesterday but if you think Broadfoot will end up better than the 2 of them over they year your off yer head!

Well it doesnt say much for him in general when Davie Weir is back 90% of the fans want him straight back in. The guy is fucking woeful! He will leave us and go to either Hearts or a run of the mill championship time. Boogie and Papac shit all over him defensively. They may not have been great yesterday but if you think Broadfoot will end up better than the 2 of them over they year your off yer head!

Of course i dont its just shit that there is a thread ripping Broadfoot to pieces when Whittaker and Bougherra were a lot worse but they dont get a mention at all...

Of course i dont its just shit that there is a thread ripping Broadfoot to pieces when Whittaker and Bougherra were a lot worse but they dont get a mention at all...

But Broadfoot is shite 90% of the time. They 2 guys have been mainstays in the 3 in a row squad. The 2 of them have barely let us down. 1-0 taigs game 27th December is the day Broadfoot proved he didnt have the quality to play for the Rangers!

broaders aint fully match ready and we are short of options, he did ok yesterday considering that fact, looks like people have there whippin boys already targeted

How much longer should players like Edu and Broadfoot get to prove themselfs? Lafferty also? Thats 3 and 4 years they have been here respectively! how many more chances do they deserve?

I'm absolutely stunned he's taking the stick he is, I even watched the highlights twice yesterday and couldn't see what he done wrong. Why is Bougherra taking no stick ? he was fucking pish and, along with whitts, was the main reason we conceded yesterday.

Seems like its just easier to jump on the anti-Broadfoot bandwagon.

I'm absolutely stunned he's taking the stick he is, I even watched the highlights twice yesterday and couldn't see what he done wrong. Why is Bougherra taking no stick ? he was fucking pish and, along with whitts, was the main reason we conceded yesterday.

Seems like its just easier to jump on the anti-Broadfoot bandwagon.

Nail....head...etc

:D

How much longer should players like Edu and Broadfoot get to prove themselfs? Lafferty also? Thats 3 and 4 years they have been here respectively! how many more chances do they deserve?

well good job lafferty is coming good then and im hoping he carries on after he is ready this season, and edu aint all that bad either, broaders aint played hardly at all and thats my opinion, i believe in giving people a chance and certainly not after one game in a new season

Broadfoot is just an awful professional football player. He wouldn't get into my Rangers team, infact I think he would struggle to be a first team in any SPL club. He should try his hand at League 2 in England, probably his level.

Broadfoot is just an awful professional football player. He wouldn't get into my Rangers team, infact I think he would struggle to be a first team in any SPL club. He should try his hand at League 2 in England, probably his level.

Probably harsh but it's 100% true. Were trying to win a league, not run a day care centre.

We can't take passengers, and unfortunately people like broadfoot and kerkar are passengers.