Hivs Vs Runners Up.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally ..someone speaks the truth. I hate the scum as much as the next - but all this talk about refs...and the excuses for us not winning grinds me. They did look the better team today.

Also..didn't think we are the kind of fans to chalk it up to refereeing conspiracy for the reason of them winning... doh leave that up to their fans.

I've simply said it was a penalty and the refs are shit scared of them which was clear the day if you saw the game, gave an in-direct free kick then thought.. Nahhhh it's Lenny and co, I'll simply reverse my decision and nothing will be said. Could you actually imagine if that'd went against Celtic?

They didn't look anything special, Ki & Kayal were good I'll admit but first half as a team they were just about as poor as us yesterday, a goalkeeping howler gave them a lead they didn't deserve

Out there arses, you seem to take some satisfaction in saying they look better than us, they're all scumbag cunts who will be defeated as always!

When I said my comment above I didn't actually mean theirs a conspiracy. And I agree, celtic do look as have they have the better squad.

They virtually have the same squad as last season as do we, they weren't better than and aren't now

They virtually have the same squad as last season as do we, they weren't better than and aren't now

They seemed a lot better as a team today is what I meant, they passed it around more comfortably and looked more dangerous in attack than we did yesterday. But then again Hibs are shite.

I've simply said it was a penalty and the refs are shit scared of them which was clear the day if you saw the game, gave an in-direct free kick then thought.. Nahhhh it's Lenny and co, I'll simply reverse my decision and nothing will be said. Could you actually imagine if that'd went against Celtic?

They didn't look anything special, Ki & Kayal were good I'll admit but first half as a team they were just about as poor as us yesterday, a goalkeeping howler gave them a lead they didn't deserve

Out there arses, you seem to take some satisfaction in saying they look better than us, they're all scumbag cunts who will be defeated as always!

:lol: I did watch the game today...and they looked a better team for their opening game. I chalk their win up to ability..not the refs. Simple as that. Even though I hate them..I can see through the hate to see that they have a pretty good squad.

You just want me to gain some sort of satisfaction so you can call me a tim supporter...but I get no satisfaction (well maybe just for telling the truth) I just hope our team improves and get's the necessary guidance they need to bring us through.

Also...I wasn't really just pointing you out for the ref thing -lots of people in the thread kept going on about the refs and flinging insults about - even though they kept winning lol - that is actually embarrassing as far as fans go...

(tu) just edited my post to say this..leave it up to their fans to do that..not us.

I think some of our fans dare I say it think if the Scum can complain about every wrong decision a ref makes, then so can they.

Referees are like all of us, they make mistakes some worse than most but it must be a hell of a hard job.

Truthfully speaking there is no SFA or referee bias in Scottish football, if people actually believe this then more fool them.

:lol: I did watch the game today...and they looked a better team for their opening game. I chalk their win up to ability..not the refs. Simple as that. Even though I hate them..I can see through the hate to see that they have a pretty good squad.

You just want me to gain some sort of satisfaction so you can call me a tim supporter...but I get no satisfaction (well maybe just for telling the truth) I just hope our team improves and get's the necessary guidance they need to bring us through.

Also...I wasn't really just pointing you out for the ref thing -lots of people in the thread kept going on about the refs and flinging insults about - even though they kept winning lol - that is actually embarrassing as far as fans go...

I underestimated you, I apologise.