Hivs Vs Runners Up.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ki has transformed into a player i never rated at all, to someone with the potential to play at a much higher level than Scotland

I hope Ally was watching today and saw how you can still dominate a midfield withOUT 2 or even 1 holding midfielder

The officials are shit scared of them, looks like they got what they wanted after all that carry on last season

Lennon berating the fourth official at one point all because Hibs got a FK that was blatant, mongo

Ki has transformed into a player i never rated at all, to someone with the potential to play at a much higher level than Scotland

I hope Ally was watching today and saw how you can still dominate a midfield with 2 or even 1 holding midfielder

(tu) have to agree with you.. and sorry..don't have much else to say about that lol

I actually despise John Hartson, wouldn't wish cancer upon anyone but he's still a fat fenian prick

Look at him foaming at the gub because Stubbs is saying it's a penalty :lol: can he not see Wilsons arm push Sproule?

Refereeing conspiracy or not, from what I saw sellick looked like a far more fluid, settled and dangerous side today than we did yesterday.

Finally ..someone speaks the truth. I hate the scum as much as the next - but all this talk about refs...and the excuses for us not winning grinds me. They did look the better team today.

Also..didn't think we are the kind of fans to chalk it up to refereeing conspiracy for the reason of them winning... doh leave that up to their fans.

Never saw the match but already we are playing catch up and with our next 3 SPL games all away from home the pressure is on.

As much as it pains me to say it the bheggars have a better squad than ours. We need to go out and bring in at least 5 quality players.

Refereeing conspiracy or not, from what I saw sellick looked like a far more fluid, settled and dangerous side today than we did yesterday.

When I said my comment above I didn't actually mean theirs a conspiracy. And I agree, celtic do look as have they have the better squad.

I hope Ally was watching today and saw how you can still dominate a midfield withOUT 2 or even 1 holding midfielder

He has a good range of passing. Thats all I really see in him.