Mccoist And The Bbc

stuiemac

"BTW I am only talking to you so you'll print this." Ally McCoist in an interview with me shortly before slapping the back of my head and demanding I bought him a steak bake and getting the f@k out of his sight.

I might be daft but what the fuck is a imbroglio

It really means a complex or intricate problem and this isn't complex or intricate - an apology or nothing - so yet again he's trying to look smarter than he is.

Finocchio. :pipe:

Graham Spiers

@GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers

“I won’t speak to anyone from the BBC until I get an apology.” - Ally McCoist on his BBC imbroglio, interviewed by me in The Times tomorrow.

Big headed tool is full of himself, he knows he has full access at Rangers to do, say and write what he wants.

What actually happened?

the bbc took interviews with both niel lennon and mccoist asking about the trouble last year. it was a piece on the cost of policing etc due to the old firm.

niel lennons interview was straight forward, but mccoists wasn't.

the bbc asked ally the questions about rangers fans behaviour, but the video was spliced in of him smirking to previous less serious question over the audio of a very serious question.

it made it look like mccoist was not taking it seriously, then the realtime vid came in and showed him saying "no he wasn't worried" (about our fans behaviour). then a club rep said they were not answering any more questions, and mccoist walked out. made him look like he was in a huff.

then at the close of the vid, audio came in "well ally mccoist might not be worried about fans behaviour, but there are certainly others who are"

or words to that affect.

it was very subtle, but disgusting frankly

quite right, fuck the bbc

the bbc took interviews with both niel lennon and mccoist asking about the trouble last year. it was a piece on the cost of policing etc due to the old firm.

niel lennons interview was straight forward, but mccoists wasn't.

the bbc asked ally the questions about rangers fans behaviour, but the video was spliced in of him smirking to previous less serious question over the audio of a very serious question.

it made it look like mccoist was not taking it seriously, then the realtime vid came in and showed him saying "no he wasn't worried" (about our fans behaviour). then a club rep said they were not answering any more questions, and mccoist walked out. made him look like he was in a huff.

then at the close of the vid, audio came in "well ally mccoist might not be worried about fans behaviour, but there are certainly others who are"

or words to that affect.

it was very subtle, but disgusting frankly

quite right, fuck the bbc

Cheers mate Ally is no mug and they have tried to make him look bad