Rangers Have Teamed Up With Daily Record For Malmo Match.

caseyjones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Teamed up for what...what get tough policy as well...are we not supposed to get involved with any newspaper now?

I was meaning more about all the hot air that is spouted on here about Whyte sorting them all out. Rangers, like others, will do whatever is financially rewarding.

I was meaning more about all the hot air that is spouted on here about Whyte sorting them all out. Rangers, like others, will do whatever is financially rewarding.

I dont understand why we wouldnt get involved with them...if one or two or there jhournos write rubbish stories then Whyte, as proved already, will sort them out...

I dont see what Whyte or whoever needs to sort out tbh...

I dont understand why we wouldnt get involved with them...if one or two or there jhournos write rubbish stories then Whyte, as proved already, will sort them out...

I dont see what Whyte or whoever needs to sort out tbh...

What has been done to sort anyone out?

What has been done to sort anyone out?

Was there not that article posted by someone at the daily record slating Whyte and Rangers and within a couple of hours the whole article had been taken down...

Sounds like good "sorting out" to me...

Personally ive never understood peoples vendetta's against a newspaper...if you dont like it, dont read/buy it!

Youve given them much more attention than they would normally have got today by mentioning this.

You're right casey. What they should do, instead of working with papers to improve Rangers image and press coverage, is throw the toys out of the pram and tell every single paper which has ever written a negative story about us that we will have nothing to do with them ever again.

Yep, that's what we should do.

You're right casey. What they should do, instead of working with papers to improve Rangers image and press coverage, is throw the toys out of the pram and tell every single paper which has ever written a negative story about us that we will have nothing to do with them ever again.

I think we gave the Daily Record a shot across the bows to show them who's boss and now we are working with them on our terms.

It's easy for some to be uncompromising when they see the world in black and white.

Great news for overseas Bears and that's the main thing IMO.

I was actually thinking that as well...in a thread that was intended to have a go at the daily record and a sly dig at Whyte and Rangers, its turned out to be a very good thing for Bears outside the UK! Or even IT clever bears within the UK :D