David Goodwillie

Open question for all fellow Bears. Will we get Goodwillie given the fact that the Blackburn move has apparently stalled and the club is denying having put in a secons bid? Also was a post on here that he would be a Rangers player by 5pm Saturday evening which clearly didn't happen. I would love to see him in a Gers shirt. What do you guys think?

Get him signed Ally

Couldn't agree more Craig, was listening to Clyde Superscoreboard today when a caller raised the issue about Peter Houston saying Goodwillie would get stabbed if he came to Glasgow. The pundits were all going on about how outrageous this comment was.They played a tape from Ally and he was very clever and respectful towards Peter Houston which makes me think we are going to see David in a blue shirt very soon

Couldn't agree more Craig, was listening to Clyde Superscoreboard today when a caller raised the issue about Peter Houston saying Goodwillie would get stabbed if he came to Glasgow. The pundits were all going on about how outrageous this comment was.They played a tape from Ally and he was very clever and respectful towards Peter Houston which makes me think we are going to see David in a blue shirt very soon

Hope so £2M is a steal.

Is he any good? Think he'd break into our 11?

Suspect this is a wind up but will give you the benefit of the doubt.Yes.He would be a great foil for Jelavic and he would score his fair share of goals,plus he is only 22 so we could sell him on for a lot of money if he proves himself at Ibrox.

well according to skysportsnews we have offered more than 2M(rejected) but less than Blackburn but IF goodwillie WANTS to play for Rangers HE has to bloody say so.

yes he will earn more in england but will win fuck all but join the gers YOU WILL WIN TROPHIES!!!

well according to skysportsnews we have offered more than 2M(rejected) but less than Blackburn but IF goodwillie WANTS to play for Rangers HE has to bloody say so.

yes he will earn more in england but will win fuck all but join the gers YOU WILL WIN TROPHIES!!!

Was looking on the united board and they're quoting Jim Spence as saying Blackburn and DG failed to agree on personal terms.

They're beelin, so hope it's true. :)

We offered 2.2million. But the only reason they rejected it was because, they thought Goodwillie would go down to Blackburn. :lol: GIRFUY'S they will be ragin as they have held out for this 2million for nearly 2 months now, & when they finally get it. Goodwillie rejects it.

Blackburn will not come back in for him now, and Rangers are now the only team to offer what they wanted. So if they really need the money they will accept it.

Was looking on the united board and they're quoting Jim Spence as saying Blackburn and DG failed to agree on personal terms.

They're beelin, so hope it's true. :)

Why would he want to go to a team that never going to win fuck all, will always be at least 15th in the premier league?

Open question for all fellow Bears. Will we get Goodwillie given the fact that the Blackburn move has apparently stalled and the club is denying having put in a secons bid? Also was a post on here that he would be a Rangers player by 5pm Saturday evening which clearly didn't happen. I would love to see him in a Gers shirt. What do you guys think?

Are you David Goodwillie? :sherlock:

He's off to Blackburn....and I must admit I'm reasonably happy. Never really wanted him, and I don't believe that Ally et al have ever been really serious about landing him. If so, they could have done so weeks ago with a 2 mil bid long before Blackburn arrived on the scene.

Good luck to the lad, I suspect he will be better off down there.

He's off to Blackburn....and I must admit I'm reasonably happy. Never really wanted him, and I don't believe that Ally et al have ever been really serious about landing him. If so, they could have done so weeks ago with a 2 mil bid long before Blackburn arrived on the scene.

Good luck to the lad, I suspect he will be better off down there.

He's not off to Blacburn though. He as knocked them back. (tu)

And Ally is serious. He wants him but the money men are playing cat and mouse with United.