Batman: Arkham City

KingAlly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An stuck trying to find me freeze dont know how to get info the museum agghh

When you go in the door and the railings keep coming up there is a window to the right hand side that you smash and go through. You then use the encrytper thing to start hacking the system but Penguin interferes and then you have to do another mission from there.

Why doesn't the game explain things?

What the hell are the huger question marks on the sides of buildings, and what do you do to the smaller question marks that are spinning in circles.

The lack of explanation for these things is silly, if you are like me and never played the first game.

Why doesn't the game explain things?

What the hell are the huger question marks on the sides of buildings, and what do you do to the smaller question marks that are spinning in circles.

The lack of explanation for these things is silly, if you are like me and never played the first game.

Then play the first game :crabflute:

I spotted mad hatter in the main story I'm sure but then he never appeared again. Is he a side misson?

Yeah mate.

When Alfred drops the cure on the roof for you just after you rescue Vicki Vale it's actually a midn trick by him.

You battle him in a sort of dream like sequence. Loads of his guys coming at you and he pops up every now and again. When he pops up make sure you go after him because that's the only way to defeat him. If you just beat up his goons they just keep coming and coming.

I died once or twice trying to get the hang of it, but he's relatively easy once you do.

Got this late on Sunday, not played it too much and just finished it there. Thank god I got it for free since I get free rentals each week, would've been gutted to buy it then it lasts like that long. :lol:

I got it from lovefilm. sending it back because i haven't time to play it. I have uncharted 3 and MW3 to keep me busy.

Uncharted 3 campaign mode wiped the floor with any game ive played this year.

I'm just about finished all the side missions now.

Obviously i have a lot of riddler puzzles to solve, but I only have AR training, Riddler conundrum & 10% of acts of violence to finish.

I don't actually know if this game will have a lot of replay value. I started a new game last night and got bored after 15-20 minutes.