Swsl Take On Another Shambolic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course last week contributed to losing the tie, but first legs can go wrong, point is you have a chance to rectify it if the score isn't massive, certainly when the opposition is teams like Malmo anyway. The 0-0 against Kaunas was poor at home but the way we played in the away leg was shocking and was ultimately what cost us.

We looked more than capable of turning it around last night yet people decided to lose all discipline which is terrible, I can vaguely understand that happening (still wrong) if a game is out of reach at 3-0 down or something. But last night we were always in the game and there can be no excuses given. Whittaker and Bougherra are complete fannies for what they did and Naismith and Edu rode their luck when it came to the referee as well.

There's plenty of wider issues no doubt because we haven't started the season well at all really, but it looked like we could get away with it as far as this tie was concerned and to have such sheer stupidity cost us it is hard to take. Bougherra is away probably but Whittaker sadly won't be going anywhere and there were other signs of indiscipline all over the park, it's something Ally needs to sort out or we'll be looking at red cards every time we have a big game.

Of course last week contributed to losing the tie, but first legs can go wrong, point is you have a chance to rectify it if the score isn't massive, certainly when the opposition is teams like Malmo anyway. The 0-0 against Kaunas was poor at home but the way we played in the away leg was shocking and was ultimately what cost us.

We looked more than capable of turning it around last night yet people decided to lose all discipline which is terrible, I can vaguely understand that happening (still wrong) if a game is out of reach at 3-0 down or something. But last night we were always in the game and there can be no excuses given. Whittaker and Bougherra are complete fannies for what they did and Naismith and Edu rode their luck when it came to the referee as well.

There's plenty of wider issues no doubt because we haven't started the season well at all really, but it looked like we could get away with it as far as this tie was concerned and to have such sheer stupidity cost us it is hard to take. Bougherra is away probably but Whittaker sadly won't be going anywhere and there were other signs of indiscipline all over the park, it's something Ally needs to sort out or we'll be looking at red cards every time we have a big game.

Agree with all this (ouch).

There's plenty of wider issues no doubt because we haven't started the season well at all really, but it looked like we could get away with it nas far as this tie is concerned and to have such sheer stupidity cost us it is hard to take. Bougherra is away probably but Whittaker sadly won't be going anywhere and there were other signs of indiscipline all over the park, it's something Ally needs to sort out or we'll be looking at red cards every time we have a big game.

If we had done our job at Ibrox it wouldnt have mattered what happened last night sendings offs, 9 men and a draw would have had us through, last night we were better than we were with 11 men at Ibrox, we lost it at home imo.

We have been getting away with so much in recent years our luck was always going to run out again, there comes a time when we have to stop being lucky and start being good!

i

i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out

Some of the stuff i read on here post match reminded me of myself last season, ridiculous and embarrassing.

I'm pretty certain your ridiculously embarrassing assertion (in bold) has nothing to do with last season.

I'm pretty certain your ridiculously embarrassing assertion (in bold) has nothing to do with last season.

But you are exactly the kind of blue tinted spec wearing fundamentalist whos opinions do our club no good as they are forever filled with delusions of champagne and roses. Its impossible to improve when one refuses to look in the mirror.

But you are exactly the kind of blue tinted spec wearing fundamentalist whos opinions do our club no good as they are forever filled with delusions of champagne and roses. Its impossible to improve when one refuses to look in the mirror.

Holy fuck! Is it raining in Majorca when yer spending yer days in the library?

Used to live there mate, i love Mallorca and have a few friends in Santa Ponsa, none of whom are tarriers strangely enough. :)

(tu)

I also used to live there and although it's full of earls I have some good mates still living over there, my auld boy still lives there he works in mctavishes every Friday, I got some hassle for being a bluenose over there and don't miss the place.

I also used to live there and although it's full of earls I have some good mates still living over there, my auld boy still lives there he works in mctavishes every Friday, I got some hassle for being a bluenose over there and don't miss the place.

I know it well mate, i have been here many times and not once have i ever had any hassle, its a fab wee place. I missed it when i moved home a decade ago now.

(tu)

I'm the kind of supporter of The Rangers who knows what it means to back the team. It does not mean blindly accepting sub-standard anything, but most certainly does require an acceptance that we cannot always have our own way. Mind you - when you were demanding Smith was sacked earlier this year - my anticipation of champagne and roses proved to be correct.

Struth said it best of all when he famously stated: "inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity."

You're the kind of supporter who (last season) offered to 'chuck football altogether if McCoist get's the job' and now (this season) feels motivated to state 'i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out'.

How ridiculously embarrassing for you.

I'm the kind of supporter of The Rangers who knows what it means to back the team. It does not mean blindly accepting sub-standard anything, but most certainly does require an acceptance that we cannot always have our own way. Mind you - when you were demanding Smith was sacked earlier this year - my anticipation of champagne and roses proved to be correct.

Struth said it best of all when he famously stated: "inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity."

You're the kind of supporter who (last season) offered to 'chuck football altogether if McCoist get's the job' and now (this season) feels motivated to state 'i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out'.

How ridiculously embarrassing for you.

Harping back to Mr Struth like some sort of uber fan. The Rangers of today is nothing like the Rangers that men like Struth built, fans like yourself have allowed standards to slip so low, allowed others to dictate how we support and run our club that we are now no longer what or where we should be.

Harping back to Mr Struth like some sort of uber fan. The Rangers of today is nothing like the Rangers that men like Struth built, fans like yourself have allowed standards to slip so low, allowed others to dictate how we support and run our club that we are now no longer what or where we should be.

I didn't expect you to understand my post far less get the point. I wasn't disappointed.

You can get back to sucking Lonnen's boaby now.

I didn't expect you to understand my post far less get the point. I wasn't disappointed.

You can get back to sucking Lonnen's boaby now.

I understood it fully and got the point but it was like everything else you post, a load of shite.

If i find Lonnen i will tell him you said hi, off to dinner now, have a lovely evening Moses, i know i will.

I watched the match last night in a pub in Santa Ponsa, along with a good few Bears, firstly on match last night, i thought we done as wel as anyone could have with the handicap of being a man or two down. Whittaker should be fined and dropped for his petulant stupidy. Off form in last few games and last night literally a man short. Bougherra needs chased, head has been off the ball for quite possibly months awaiting a bigger club than Rangers to come get him, its didnt happen so he simply chucked it, stopped playing in almost every sesnse of the word. I didnt think it was that bad a game, but again like last week i thought Malmo were mediocre, a below average side who we should have beaten home and away.

In saying all that, this tie was not lost last night and so many people are forgetting this, it was lost at Ibrox last week, an embarrassing home defeat and even worse performance, with 9 or 10 men last night, had we turned up last week we would have went through.

I wouldnt lay blame solely at the two players who saw red last night, this was a collective defeat suffered in the previous match.

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out and i fear i maybe proved right, lets hope i am wrong though of course.

Some of the stuff i read on here post match reminded me of myself last season, ridiculous and embarrassing.

No white flag here but so far into our new season so much work is still needing done. I say so far because we are, despite being in first or second month only, the champs league dream has passed us, so many targets have chosen to go elsewhere and there is only a few weeks left for us to strengthen this team which has badly needed strengthened for a while now.

All i ask lads is when disecting this tie do not forget that shambles at Ibrox last week, that was the game this tie was lost.

gd post :clap: now get back to ur sunbathing ya cunt :uk:(tu)