Last Night's Game

lee-irvine

It has now officially sunk in and is painful, BUT..

Last night's game gives us a reality check and hopefully lets Whyte see we desperately need cash to strengthen in some area's, the passion shown from some players was a joy to behold particularly Jelavic when he scored, Davis' desire to drive the team on and lead by example and wee Naisy busting a gut! However I think a RB is as important place we need to strengthen as much as any, I have never really been a fan of Whittakers but he needs a good player to rival him in that position and its clear to see Bougherra isn't interested anymore. Again however on the European stage Edu stepped up to the plate and was a stand out player plus his assist was beautiful. I feel Edu will never silence the boo boys because he is always trying to get the ball and has so much fuel to burn and does his best to ignore his critics and get on with his football!

Hopefully Ally will demand an answer on the actions of both Whittaker and Bougherra and punish them accordingly and im sure within the next 27 days we will see new faces that will set us on our way to 4iar!

in Ally we trust!