Ive Just Realised How Small A Club Weve Become

GOAT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the size of any club does not neccessarly mean the stadium and fan base,now a days it means the size of the chairmans wallet,however whereever you go in the world you will see a rangers top,and more than likely a rangers bar,how many teams can you say that about,dont forget we are more than just afootball team,and i dont say that lightly,if you look at our history,and where we have came from all those years ago,to what we achieved and what we will achieve in the future,i thin we are the BEST team in the world...WE ARE THE PEOPLE :21:

It would have been full had it been Seltic, Barcelona, R Madrid or the like, it just about sums up our spoiled fans attitude and mentality perfectly.

Sad thing is the attendance would most likely have been lower if the game that was meant to be today had gone ahead, Kilmarnock in a crucial SPL match.

It would have been full had it been Seltic, Barcelona, R Madrid or the like, it just about sums up our spoiled fans attitude and mentality perfectly.

i fail to see why this friendly speaks volumes about our support, i dont wanna talk about other clubs but at least ours made the effort unlike some other republican scum.

Sitting watching our fellow fans cheering on chelsea goals, clapping chelsea players. This mob have nothing on us other than money. Were rangers fans no chelsea fans ya bunch of arseholes. The sooner we get out this fucken shite league the better. Absolutely pathetic.

Your'e spot on mate. Fuck chelsea! Its sad that we get a full house for this pishy wee friendly. fair enough the cash is nice, but this every rangers fan loves chelsea stuff is bollocks!

We are not a small club. Tell me... where are all the 'purpose built' Chelsea supporters clubs in North America? Australia etc?

As another poster said. All they have is money. And as SAF said to 'City' You can't buy what we have. Same is true here.

I see the point, but you're overreacting. It's not like this sort of thing has just crept up, this game was always going to bring in more people and that's the reality. Not everyone has the money to go to a lot of games and when you see Malmo qualifier and Chelsea friendly a week and a half apart I can understand why people would choose the Chelsea game sadly.

Also, it's fairly ironic that you come on an internet forum to complain about the atmosphere while you're at the game.

i fail to see why this friendly speaks volumes about our support, i dont wanna talk about other clubs but at least ours made the effort unlike some other republican scum.

What rhepublican scum Chef? How are they relevant?

It says alot that fans would rather goto a glamour friendly than an extremely crucial Champs League tie which i think most fans stupidly took for granted!

(tu)

I don't completely agree, I see where you're coming from.

I don't think you'll get many proper hardcore fans paying for this today, there will be a lot of families and children there I'd imagine. Can't really knock a 9 year old for clapping Frank Lampard taking a corner four yards away from him.

Disgusted that it's sold more than the Malmo game though, that IS pathetic.

Watch out, I got my head bitten off saying this, because apparently about 19,000 fans were working that night and couldn't make it.

Watch out, I got my head bitten off saying this, because apparently about 19,000 fans were working that night and couldn't make it.

They'll all be working on the 25th of August as well.

Some would even have had shifts appear out of no-where today if the game had been Kilmarnock as it was meant to be.

They'll all be working on the 25th of August as well.

Some would even have had shifts appear out of no-where today if the game had been Kilmarnock as it was meant to be.

I know, but they can only get to so many games.

I'd much rather go to Malmo than a friendly ! Luckily I was able to go to both.

It says alot that fans would rather goto a glamour friendly than an extremely crucial Champs League tie which i think most fans stupidly took for granted!

(tu)

i certainly had a small slice of the for granted cake and suffered for it in the process, I was just putting the point accross that even though they were in there homeland accross the water they were near empty.

(tu)

i certainly had a small slice of the for granted cake and suffered for it in the process, I was just putting the point accross that even though they were in there homeland accross the water they were near empty.

(tu)