Negativity

PRW.

That's not the fucking case you can judge people over a very short period of time(Like you have done)

A week is not enough to know what people post in here, sometimes people are negative and sometimes they are not. I am not one to say I know everyone on here, but I'm not the one creating a thread slating them.

Cool because obviously there is about 0% chance I could watched RM for ages, months.

No not at all.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fed up with people with such low low low post counts(oh the irony :D) coming on here and spouting a lot of negative pish, am I the only one seeing this?

Have honestly seen about 2 respected posters go on rants/ be negative as fuck during the window. Seems like a lot of sad bastards with a lot of spare time.

They are fucking reeking...

Are you fishing for rep? Get a grip mate, Aslong as your post is valid it shouldn't matter what point your making.

Posters with high post counts can still spout shit.....

When the fuck have I claimed this?

Be quiet, you already made a arse of yourself and now you're making stuff up.

"Seems like a lot of sad bastards with a lot of spare time." Read your OP.

Oh I also love the fact you totally ignored the last bit of my post, get a fucking life. People come on here to debate about rangers, not to tell people how annoying/negative people are, if you don't like what they're saying get to fuck. I presume that would be a difficult task to someone like you how is hooked on an internet forum.

Are you fishing for rep? Get a grip mate, Aslong as your post is valid it shouldn't matter what point your making.

Posters with high post counts can still spout shit.....

What?

I've made my opinion clear. Usually its the onces with about 5-200 posts in about 5 years spouting a load of shite.

IMO, taigs.

"Seems like a lot of sad bastards with a lot of spare time." Read your OP.

Oh I also love the fact you totally ignored the last bit of my post, get a fucking life. People come on here to debate about rangers, not to tell people how annoying/negative people are, if you don't like what they're saying get to fuck. I presume that would be a difficult task to someone like you how is hooked on an internet forum.

You clearly have learning difficulties. As yer talking shite and you can't spell one of your best players names.

What?

I've made my opinion clear. Usually its the onces with about 5-200 posts in about 5 years spouting a load of shite.

IMO, taigs.

Well that isn't what you stated in your original post you said you are fed up with people who have low post counts being negative. Stop back peddling and go have a look at yourself. What you say defines you not the amount of posts you have.

Williamson

This is the second thread Ive seen you participate in the Bears Den in recent days...is that you coming out ?

Of the off topic type forum which is your usual haunt ? :happy:

:lol:

Yes, I believe it is.

Thought it was only right to start posting more about The Rangers, considering thats the reason I joined way back in 08.

I look forward to annoying people a lot more in this section now aswell :pipe:

Well that isn't what you stated in your original post you said you are fed up with people who have low post counts being negative. Stop back peddling and go have a look at yourself. What you say defines you not the amount of posts you have.

I hinted at the end of the post that I thought it was taigs...

Out of interest, why does it concern you so much that posters with low post counts have an opinion if it is negative? Is there some sort of rule which states you can only be negative, and it is accepted, after reaching a certain amount of posts?

Out of interest, why does it concern you so much that posters with low post counts have an opinion if it is negative? Is there some sort of rule which states you can only be negative, and it is accepted, after reaching a certain amount of posts?

Because really I think its taigs, no fucking way a serious reaction from a Rangers fan to the news about Verhoek is..

FUCK SAKE WE'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING,FACE,JOKE,SHITEY, FUCK SAKE PURE DISGUSTING CLUB FUCKING EMBARESSING FUCK YE WHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a chance. :lol:

Well your displaying the ultimate taig like behaviour, using reverse psychology to get the high posters on your side and then you will strike!

Exactly that....

I'm not even trying to get high posters on my side :lol: :lol:

I think its a load of taigs, end of.

Because really I think its taigs, no fucking way a serious reaction from a Rangers fan to the news about Verhoek is..

FUCK SAKE WE'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING,FACE,JOKE,SHITEY, FUCK SAKE PURE DISGUSTING CLUB FUCKING EMBARESSING FUCK YE WHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a chance. :lol:

You've obviously not been around long enough :lol: Even people with high post counts often act like that!

You've obviously not been around long enough :lol: Even people with high post counts often act like that!

Embarrassing way to act. Seems the general age on here is about 10 with people saying Oooh your just trying to get the people with high post counts on your side waah waah :(

Childish as fuck.