Negativity

PRW.

I'm fed up with people with such low low low post counts(oh the irony :D) coming on here and spouting a lot of negative pish, am I the only one seeing this?

Have honestly seen about 2 respected posters go on rants/ be negative as fuck during the window. Seems like a lot of sad bastards with a lot of spare time.

They are fucking reeking...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fed up with people with such low low low post counts(oh the irony :D) coming on here and spouting a lot of negative pish, am I the only one seeing this?

Mr.147 posts. Oh the irony.

Do you just choose the not read parts of posts? doh

Even though you acknowledge your post is ironic, you come in here talking about members that you claim to know. You've been on here for like a fucking week.

Right, ok let me get this straight...

Theres a period where I can't judge people or say my opinion on them and their posts? Need to wait till I'm on here for a year?

Takes 5 minutes to judge someone, a week is far more than enough when they constantly spout the same pish. :lol:

Also you claim people are sad, and have too much time. Yet you have managed to rack up about 150 posts in 7 days.

When the fuck have I claimed this?

Be quiet, you already made a arse of yourself and now you're making stuff up.

Right, ok let me get this straight...

Theres a period where I can't judge people or say my opinion on them and their posts? Need to wait till I'm on here for a year?

Takes 5 minutes to judge someone, a week is far more than enough when they constantly spout the same pish. :lol:

That's not the fucking case you can judge people over a very short period of time(Like you have done)

A week is not enough to know what people post in here, sometimes people are negative and sometimes they are not. I am not one to say I know everyone on here, but I'm not the one creating a thread slating them.

to be honest, i dont really see much to be positive about at this point in time, maybe thats because i'm a moaning bastard in general but on the park we've been pish, we've missed out on a load of players we should have had, Whyte does'nt appear to have the moolah he suggests and the manager is taking the tactics straight out of the Walter Smith book of management.

I think as a support we're naturally negative as fuck.

We even moan when we're winning.

Yeah I'd probably agree tbh.

Nothing but the best for us eh, even though we have next to no money some people just can't face the facts.