Big Sam Lines Up Laff Bid

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not Lafferty's biggest fan, but he does have talent, whenever I see him play for NI he is always brilliant. He finished last season very well, and he can play on the left if need be.

He can't play on the left-wing. Everytime Rangers have tried that he's been shit.

Murphy...LOL...Not Rangers standard, not even close to Rangers standard. The boy should move, I would say to a championship team.

Too small IMO, will never be in the same class as someone like Jelavic. To get the best our of Nikica we need someone in of his standard that he feels can take his jersey when we only play up front. Right now he knows no-one is even close to him.

If we sell him for that kind of money, which wont happen, we could find a better striker for half of that, im sure, and we can also bring one more quality player.

You haven't answered my question I asked who can we buy that's better for less.

I was 50/50 with us signing goodwillie but murphy is nowhere near as good

He's got the potential to be a very good player.

For a rumoured 800k we could do far worse, especially when you see how many players who "weren't good enough for Rangers" have moved South and carved out very good careers for themselves.

He's got the potential to be a very good player.

For a rumoured 800k we could do far worse, especially when you see how many players who "weren't good enough for Rangers" have moved South and carved out very good careers for themselves.

You may be right but I'm not so sure

You haven't answered my question I asked who can we buy that's better for less.

Also, we can finally have a fuckin look at some lower leagues than EPL and Championship. Look what we've found in Austria! The Scandinavian countries, The Swiss league, The Balkans, etc. If our scouting knowledge move its ass we could easily find a good player for less than 1.5m who will do a job. Playing in not high profile leagues doesnt surely means you are not good enough for the SPL, right?

Aye i'd take Murphy as a squad player but to replace Lafferty with him would be weakening the squad imo

This very thread on FF has a guy claiming we could adequately replace Lafferty with Jason Euell doh

Jesus wept :anguish:

Lafferty is hit and miss, but I still feel he's under rated within our support.

Also, we can finally have a fuckin look at some lower leagues than EPL and Championship. Look what we've found in Austria! The Scandinavian countries, The Swiss league, The Balkans, etc. If our scouting knowledge move its ass we could easily find a good player for less than 1.5m who will do a job. Playing in not high profile leagues doesnt surely means you are not good enough for the SPL, right?

Please give me a name of a player that is better and costs less that's all I want to know. You made the point we could find better so back it up with a name

Please give me a name of a player that is better and costs less that's all I want to know. You made the point we could find better so back it up with a name REPOST

Please give me a name of a player that is better and costs less that's all I want to know. You made the point we could find better so back it up with a name REPOST

Jelavic's old strike partner Hamdi Salihi, Ivan Trickovski, how about Verhoek. Verhoek is no longer going to Forest (probably due to the riots) and he can play as a second striker. There's a ton of options.