Big Sam Lines Up Laff Bid

IMO we should sell. Lafferty is far too inconsistent. We had £2m ready to spend on Goodwillie, we should sell Lafferty and bring another £4m striker to Rangers. (tu)

How the fuck could he be consistent when he was upfront 1 game left wing for 2 games dropped for a game left wing for a game upfront for a game, if you want a consistent player then you have to be consistent where you play him

At this moment we need to add another striker, not sell 1 and replace with 1 doh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sell him for 2mill+, you have to remember that there was talk of him being sold to Blackpool for around a million in January, and his good end of season form shouldn't cover up the fact that on the whole he is far too inconsistent and has yet to produce over the course of a season. Having said that I don't think we will sell him

Lafferty has never scored against Celtic.

Lafferty has never scored in Europe.

Lafferty has never scored 20 goals a season.

I can't help but feel we could do better. For £2m Rangers could get Jamie Murphy in with cash left over to spend on another player. I'd rather have that.

Laffterty was vital part of our team once Miller left last season.

No that was Jelavic. Jelavic recovered from injury just as Miller left us in January and was fantastic. Diouf was our lone striker against Celtic at Parkhead and and in Europe when Jelavic was either injured or Cup Tied. Lafferty only came good after the split (as per).

I'd rather have him a full year up front with Jelavic based off there end of season run.

Jelavic linked up well with Miller, Naismith and Lafferty because he's such a good striker. Jelavic is a top class player who would link up well with anyone TBH.

Lafferrty worth 4million? He's played a dozen good games for us in 3 seasons fs. I agree selling him would be daft at the moment but if we bring in another quality striker then i say he can go! But at the moment it's looking increasingly likely that we won't bring in any quality.