Big Sam Lines Up Laff Bid

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be looking to offload Healy and Beattie before Lafferty. I'd have Lafferty upfront with Jelavic once he's fit and move Naisy back to RM. Lafferty had a far better season last year than alot of people are giving him credit for imo.

I'd drive him down their myself if we could get £2 million, waste of a jersey the majority of the time. Far too inconsistent and stupid. Apart from 6 games a season where he realises he's a football player i do not rate him. He only gets a free pass because of his nationality and the fact some people WANT to justify the price we paid for him.

Anyone who would want this is an utter mong.

We signed him for 3.25million, he has came in and played regularly in Europe and improved every year while last season was his best season yet and for the last 2-3 months he was our best player. He is only 23 and is a regular international aswell. Oh and lets not forget our squad is very thin.

Our support is baffling at times, surely to fuck you can have more common sense.

Anyway, 2million ? laughable offer. At the least double that Sam and we will start talking.

£2 million ? We paid £3.25 , he still has 2 years on his contract , just came off his best season for us . Hes still young , improved last year and still improving . Has experience in champs league , europa league international , spl and championship . looks to have a good understanding with jelly , hes a rangers man through and through and always gives 100% . no thanks sam , move on

£2 million ? We paid £3.25 , he still has 2 years on his contract , just came off his best season for us . Hes still young , improved last year and still improving . Has experience in champs league , europa league international , spl and championship . looks to have a good understanding with jelly , hes a rangers man through and through and always gives 100% . no thanks sam , move on

:lol: :lol:, any particular flavour :craphead: ?

scores when he's played in his preferred position,

was developing a good understanding with jella at the run in to last season,

and with our current transfer dealings, I don't think we have enough time to replace him before the window shuts

HES SEVEN FOOT AND HE PLAYS THE FLUTE KYLE LAFFERTY!!!! after the great guidance of walter smith, the coming of age of being a future husband & father, the 110% he gives even if he is not playing well and the fact tht towards the ebd of lst year he was finally showing the potential walter seen 2 pay over 3 mill. 1 - he loves us so wont leave, 2 he is dying 2 score against the mhanks, 3 he is happy in glasgow with his life outside football and 4 a die hard gers fan. Young ppl can b idiots but they can learn from their mistakes mature and become better ppl. Mark my words big kyle will prove all his haters this year, bold statement bt mark my words.

Ps I honestly believe if he was in the team & naisy outside ryt we wuld hav beat hearts & malmo (based om lst years form)

To me lafferty is on a par with Whittaker, not good enough.

Ok but why should we sell him for peanuts ?

Every other club hardballs us so I dont see why we are happy to sell a first team regular for 2million when we bought him for 3.25m.

He has improved every year and has gained Champions League experience while only being 23, no way we should be selling him for 2million.

We got stung when we bought Lafferty because at that time he was worth no where near £3.25m. Is he worth £3.25m now? If we had the chance to make our money back would we take it? I think we should bite their hand off at £3.25m because we could buy two strikers for that money. Jamie Murphy for £1m and £2.25 left over for a quality replacement now.

don't see why people are saying sell him.

The end of last season was the making of him and him and jelavic upfront when he's fully fit will be :drool: if he can play like he did towards the end of last season.

he's not for sale samy boy.

don't see why people are saying sell him.

The end of last season was the making of him and him and jelavic upfront when he's fully fit will be :drool: if he can play like he did towards the end of last season.

he's not for sale samy boy.

I criticised him constantly as he seemed to mess up all the time, his work rate was always good though. Then there were times when he almost got close to his value. He will be pish and then he will come on to his game so maybe it would be smart business to cash in on him except the one thing against that is the limitations of our squad. Until we have another striker it would be stupid to offload the Ulster Gazelle.