Virgin Media Blocking Certain Websites?

CanadianBacon

Never had any problems with them blocking websites.

A few years back I got a letter from them saying I had illegally downloaded music and if I was caught doing so again I would be prosecuted. Gave me an exact time date and which song it was, quite scary to know they can see what you are doing anytime they want.

Never had any problems with them blocking websites.

A few years back I got a letter from them saying I had illegally downloaded music and if I was caught doing so again I would be prosecuted. Gave me an exact time date and which song it was, quite scary to know they can see what you are doing anytime they want.

Just wondering if you can remember how long between you downloading the song and getting the letter was??

Cheers

Nup no websites blocked atall. Virgin is fuckin shite tho, cut aff every second day :disappointment:

Virgin is pretty good, i had a problem about 6 months ago with my modem. It was the old grey ntl:home broadband 1 and cut out all the time. Apparently they have a shite life span so virgin sent me out a new 1 no questions asked. Maybe worth giving them a call and saying you want an upgraded modem or something.

Just wondering if you can remember how long between you downloading the song and getting the letter was??

Cheers

I'd be lying if I told you a timescale mate, was a good few years back now, can't remember at all.