Who Remembers Big Jigs 40+ Yard Volley In 2007/2008

jadums

Guys ive been trying to find this goal for about a year now. Jigs volley against aberdeen i believe in a game that was either 3-0, 3-1. Does anyone remember this and have a link?

Was an epic goal back in the days of McCulloch playing left Midfield and Striker :mcculloch:

Big Lee would die for the team! The guy has gave us fans some good times we seem to forget quite alot...

like 30 yard screamers on flag day!, vital goals in the 2007/2008 campaign e.g. last minute goal v hearts ( i know the keeper fucked up but still),

Bullet header v lyon, Another Bullet header silencing the scum,

All im saying pretty much is appreciate what hes done for the team hes a big rangers man and doesnt deserve the shit that some fans give him....

Mo Edu on the other hand... :pipe:

McCulloch actually started quite well for us. But after he was sent off for a headbutt at Pittodrie around Christmas time, his game just fell apart. The problem with a big tall guy playing as a winger is that unless you continually ping balls onto his forehead, chances are he's going to contribute fuck all. And he did.

Guys ive been trying to find this goal for about a year now. Jigs volley against aberdeen i believe in a game that was either 3-0, 3-1. Does anyone remember this and have a link?

Was an epic goal back in the days of McCulloch playing left Midfield and Striker :mcculloch:

Big Lee would die for the team! The guy has gave us fans some good times we seem to forget quite alot...

like 30 yard screamers on flag day!, vital goals in the 2007/2008 campaign e.g. last minute goal v hearts ( i know the keeper fucked up but still),

Bullet header v lyon, Another Bullet header silencing the scum,

All im saying pretty much is appreciate what hes done for the team hes a big rangers man and doesnt deserve the shit that some fans give him....

Mo Edu on the other hand... :pipe:

McCulloch actually started quite well for us. But after he was sent off for a headbutt at Pittodrie around Christmas time, his game just fell apart. The problem with a big tall guy playing as a winger is that unless you continually ping balls onto his forehead, chances are he's going to contribute fuck all. And he did.

That long diagonal ball onto McCullochs head used to depress me.

He scored a few like that in the 09/10 Season, I remember one where he got up from a slide tackle and just pinged it from about 30 yards and it went in :lol:

Opening day against Falkirk I think. Absolute stormer.

Loved the Aberdeen goal as well, brilliant technique. Sure Naismith got his first goal for us that day us well, might have been his debut?

In fact, we haven't really scored long range goals for a while. We had Ness' last year, but other than that the rest were just outside the box I think?

Not many. Edu's against Motherwell is about the furthest out I can think of recently.