Perry

Wallace

Naismith

Davis

Ness

Wylde

Hemmings

Jelavic

The the boys loose and see what they can deliver..I rate all of the above highly and think they deserve their chance.

Throwing slow unfit Coo's like McCulloch and Broadfoot in will just make us slow and easy pickings.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So then if you agree management mistakes have cost us then signing new players is not going to fix our problems.

(tu)

Yeah management in first leg plus whittaker dilly dalling with the ball.

2nd leg: Whittaker again plus boogy, and obviously the sitters we missed in both legs.

Its also a waste of time discussing whether new players would of made a difference.

So then if you agree management mistakes have cost us then signing new players is not going to fix our problems.

(tu)

2nd leg: Whittaker again plus boogy, and obviously the sitters we missed in both legs.

Its also a waste of time discussing whether new players would of made a difference.

Its not too early, i just wish folks would come out and say what they mean instead off tip toeing around what they believe, i take from what you said that you are of the same viewpoint as you were with walter, ally needs time and if not the fans need a better understanding of things before they all jump to conclusions.

we have doubts maybe and some feel they already know the answer.

Ive noticed fans already laying blame at Mr Whytes door as they dont have the balls to look at the true problem. Im not sure yet, he obviously deserves our support and it is early but Allys start at Rangers has told me alot about him and his coaching team already but it hasnt surprised me.

I dont have a problem with the second leg, red cards happen, they are part of football. We were good away from home, missed chances but we were good, with 11, 10 and 9 men. The tie was lost at home.

Ive noticed fans already laying blame at Mr Whytes door as they dont have the balls to look at the true problem. Im not sure yet, he obviously deserves our support and it is early but Allys start at Rangers has told me alot about him and his coaching team already but it hasnt surprised me.

If they dont have the balls to look at the true problem maybe you can enlighten us all what the true problem is ???????????

If they dont have the balls to look at the true problem maybe you can enlighten us all what the true problem is ???????????

Yeah, start a thread and we will discuss it no problems. I think its only fair the Malmo and Hearts games get disected properly, they were kind of swept aside and forgot about far too quickly for my liking.

The truth is out there.

:)

Calm down mate, dont get your heart rate up. You've already told me, about 4 pages back, and i said i disagreed based on what i've seen in this thread alone.

Thats not what you said. Im being made out to br a panic merchant because im growing concerned about whats goin on at my football team.

Thats not what you said. Im being made out to br a panic merchant because im growing concerned about whats goin on at my football team.

By me quoting you saying im not one for panicing, and using the emotion i used, it basicly showed i didnt agree with what you said. Thats was the main point in me using that emotion.

My team would be.

Mcg

McMillan

Goian

Perry

Wallace

Naismith

Davis

Ness

Wylde

Hemmings

Jelavic

The the boys loose and see what they can deliver..I rate all of the above highly and think they deserve their chance.

Throwing slow unfit Coo's like McCulloch and Broadfoot in will just make us slow and easy pickings.

Hemmings is injured and didnt travel... thats us fucked already :(

I think it's become clear our big summer signings are Davis, Whittaker and McGregor.

I'm sure we will get 1 or 2 others in before the end of the window to add some depth, they will more than likely be youngsters/out of favour players on loan.

Yeah, start a thread a we will discuss it no problems. I think its only fair the Malmo and Hearts games get disected properly, they were kind of swept aside and forgot about far too quickly for my liking.

The truth is out there.

:)

I fully expect you to be on here calling for ally to get to fukk very soon, followed by yer anti walter crew backing you up, it seems to be the way you operate, and you said folks dont have the balls to admit the real problem then refuse to answer what that pronlem is, people have questioned you previous about your viewpoint changing from varying posters about the same subject and im actually in agreement with them at present.

How long till you cry for Ally to GTF

I fully expect you to be on here calling for ally to get to fukk very soon, followed by yer anti walter crew backing you up, it seems to be the way you operate, and you said folks dont have the balls to admit the real problem then refuse to answer what that pronlem is, people have questioned you previous about your viewpoint changing from varying posters about the same subject and im actually in agreement with them at present.

How long till you cry for Ally to GTF

Oh oh, not this assumtion crap again. You have no idea. :anguish: Anti-Walter crew? :lol: No one on here is anti-Walter, do you realise how paranoid that term sounds? Obviously not. You have lost me with that next part.

It wont be a cry, believe you me, and it wont just be me, but it will be a wee while yet. You may have missed the part above where i said he deserves time and our support, he is just in the job ffs. One would have to be pretty silly to demand him gone already. <cr>

By me quoting you saying im not one for panicing, and using the emotion i used, it basicly showed i didnt agree with what you said. Thats was the main point in me using that emotion.

Thats good mate, gimme a shout if you hear anythin that will stop me growin even more concerned. In the mean time, you carry on burying your head.

Thats good mate, gimme a shout if you hear anythin that will stop me growin even more concerned. In the mean time, you carry on burying your head.

Burying my head? because im not jumping on the band wagon of getting worked up. The squad we have is good enough to win the league, its almost the same team apart from Miller & Bougherra. I Just dont see the point in crying over whats going on, especially since there is like 25 threads on the same topic. Every thread these days ends up turning into the same old shite about Whyte and Transfers, instead of sitting there and typing out your new post you may aswell just go and copy and pate your old post.

Same shit, different day... no doubt another member will make a thread about Whyte and everybody on the band wagon will post the same thing they've said on this thread, and the threads before this one.

I expect a net spend of about 1 million quid. We have took forever to buy players and we have ONE player signed permanantley who has made a difference so far.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

The board and management team are full of shit, Gordon smith saying that we have spent money and to stop moaning? If that's us spending money then we really are absolutely fukd!

I expect a net spend of about 1 million quid. We have took forever to buy players and we have ONE player signed permanantley who has made a difference so far.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

The board and management team are full of shit, Gordon smith saying that we have spent money and to stop moaning? If that's us spending money then we really are absolutely fukd!

Did Smith actually say "stop moaning" aand basically "be grateful" ?

Oh oh, not this assumtion crap again. You have no idea. :anguish: Anti-Walter crew? :lol: No one on here is anti-Walter, do you realise how paranoid that term sounds? Obviously not. You have lost me with that next part.

It wont be a cry, believe you me, and it wont just be me, but it will be a wee while yet. You may have missed the part above where i said he deserves time and our support, he is just in the job ffs. One would have to be pretty silly to demand him gone already. wacko.gif

There aint no anti walter crew lol paranoid lol, short memories and all that eh? so come on lets get it out there, the real problem is? for all those you say dont have the balls to admit the real problem, enlighten us, grow some balls and dont avoid the question.

I lost you with the next part? i say it is selective memory syndrome.

Burying my head? because im not jumping on the band wagon of getting worked up. The squad we have is good enough to win the league, its almost the same team apart from Miller & Bougherra. I Just dont see the point in crying over whats going on, especially since there is like 25 threads on the same topic. Every thread these days ends up turning into the same old shite about Whyte and

Transfers, instead of sitting there and typing out your new post you may aswell just go and copy and pate your old post.

Same shit, different day... no doubt another member will

make a thread about Whyte and everybody on the band wagon will post the same thing they've said on this thread, and the threads before this one.

Nah sorry mate but if you think we have the squad to win the league I have to say I totally disagree with you, last year we looked like a team that needed a makeover. We were totally outplayed against Celtic in 4 of the 7 OF games and we were over run in midfield by nearly every team in the SPL.

We need quality and we need it quickly. I don't see it tho!

Nah sorry mate but if you think we have the squad to win the league I have to say I totally disagree with you, last year we looked like a team that needed a makeover. We were totally outplayed against Celtic in 4 of the 7 OF games and we were over run in midfield by nearly every team in the SPL.

We need quality and we need it quickly. I don't see it tho!

So if we dont buy any players starting from now you think we wont win the league ? great spirit to have.

There aint no anti walter crew lol paranoid lol, short memories and all that eh? so come on lets get it out there, the real problem is? for all those you say dont have the balls to admit the real problem, enlighten us, grow some balls and dont avoid the question.

I lost you with the next part? i say it is selective memory syndrome.

I have already said on numerous threads over the last few weeks what the problem is. Are you refusing to accept it?

Started pre season too late.

Poor forward planning.

Players not mentally or physically ready for our start to the campaign.

Lack of substitutions during matches at critical times.

No game changing decisions when needed.

then we have the transfer shambles on top of all that

Its not hard to see. <cr>