Weiss

I just like many other bears on this forum would have liked Weiss to come back to rangers this season, BUT now that its obviously not gonna happen, i wish he would shut his mouth. I understand its in the Sun so god knows if its true, but i really dont like the way he is talking about super Ally. it seems pretty disrespectful in my opinion. Just wondering if anyone shares my opinion?

I think is blowing smoke up the arses of every bear who'll listen.

Believe me if this wee fuck got the chance to go to any other UK side (prem, champ) we wouldnt have a look in.

Now he's facing the reality of playing outside the UK and he's trying to engineer a move to us by using the fans as pawns in an attempt to carve out a position for himself.

Had a lot of respect for him, all gone now though.

Talks no less shyte than Clowns like McCulloch or Broadfoot.

I have no problem at all with what he has said.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

fair point, i just kind of think that if he is supposed to be a rangers fan then he shouldnt add any extra pressure to mccoist when he has already been getting scrutinised, unfairly, of late

I'm more than happy to see him. A bit of passion is good, even if it may be a little manufactured. It's clear he loved his time at Ibrox and it was refreshing to see him in amongst the fans singing when he was injured. He didn't have to do that but obviously wanted to; and loved it. There are not many supporters like our own and it is understandable why he would want to play at Ibrox.

He's 21 and just been told that he's never going to play for the team he says he loves (or something to that effect). How would you react? I'd be raging and would have pointed out that I could have been given a contract instead of fuds like kerkar, broadfoot, mcculloch etc. Especially seeing he has much more ability than the majority of our squad.

McCoist handled this all wrong...again.

Super Ally should come out and say we can't afford to spend that much in that area of the field as we need a striker. Even if that isn't the truth.

I'd be heart-broken if I was Vlad.

Id rather fire hot pokers up my arse than spend a night with you. What an utterly depressing wee wummin

The truth hurts? Hurts who? He claims to love Rangers, yet is going on the attack publicly.... smart move that.

I notice he didn't have a go at wyldes end product. not surprising given he had more than half Weiss assists in less than half the games.

for me Weiss is the king of player it would be able to accommodate but in Scottish football you have to be very good to do so. just look at the yahoos and commons for proof.

I think is blowing smoke up the arses of every bear who'll listen.

Believe me if this wee fuck got the chance to go to any other UK side (prem, champ) we wouldnt have a look in.

Now he's facing the reality of playing outside the UK and he's trying to engineer a move to us by using the fans as pawns in an attempt to carve out a position for himself.

Had a lot of respect for him, all gone now though.

What are you all about? Ally said he didn't want him, wiess is better than Ortiz, why is McCoist going for lower Quality options?

you might say we can't afford it but we clearly can if you think of the money that is left we could make him our last signing for the summer.

and if it happened, it would give the fans a lift and the team just like it did when walter smith signed him on loan.

don't know why you're calling him a "wee fuck" he was good for us, always gave 100% scored some good goals & set up alot aswell.

whats wrong with him talking about how much he wants to play for Rangers? if you were weiss and you played the way he did for us & then, McCoist says he doesn't want you, you would be raging about it aswell.

What are you all about? Ally said he didn't want him, wiess is better than Ortiz, why is McCoist going for lower Quality options?

you might say we can't afford it but we clearly can if you think of the money that is left we could make him our last signing for the summer.

and if it happened, it would give the fans a lift and the team just like it did when walter smith signed him on loan.

don't know why you're calling him a "wee fuck" he was good for us, always gave 100% scored some good goals & set up alot aswell.

whats wrong with him talking about how much he wants to play for Rangers? if you were weiss and you played the way he did for us & then, McCoist says he doesn't want you, you would be raging about it aswell.

My opinion mate...

That wee fuck is trying to get gers fans and media on side because he wants to be closer to the EPL when they come calling again.

He know 1 good season up here and he's traight back down the road to Burnley or Blackburn.

there is bigger holes that need filling in our team than he would fill - simple!