3 Days To Go

Amac9

That is how long we have left to get some quality into this side. I'm not expecting anyone to come in but we desperately need another ST and another CB IMO.

An injury to Naismith and Goian and we are in big trouble. Come on Craig Whyte, 3 days to spend some money on quality that will give us the edge in the quest for 4IAR.

:lol:

Aye lets get back into the mess Murray took us into. doh

Ally built this squad, he signed up 13 players to add to what was already here. He has the tools, is he upto the job though?

Even though we have a net spend of just over £1m this summer?

Yeah 13, the list is in another thread. 13 players we have sigend up and that is NOT including Whitts, Greegs, Davo or Wylde.

34 players he has to choose from, 34!

bocanegra

bartley

bedoya

mckay

ortiz

goian

wallace

My minds gone blank, who are the other 6 new signings?

Even though we have a net spend of just over £1m this summer?

Im afraid we are heading back into debt, net spend of £1.4m or not. It would be most unwise to spend any more money, unless of course Mr Whyte wants to gift us a few million with no strings attached.

Like i said above, Ally has all the tools he needs. Doesnt matter what he has spent, we have plenty numbers, plenty choices, numerous good players, there is no excuse.

bocanegra

bartley

bedoya

mckay

ortiz

goian

wallace

My minds gone blank, who are the other 6 new signings?

Weir - free

Kerkar - free

Healy - free

McMillan - free

Perry - free

Little - free

They were all free agents in the summer, Ally thought it was wise to sign them all again. :anguish:

If Ally McCoist could actually find a system to play our players strengths. We wouldn't be having these types of threads.

So many Square pegs, in round holes today.

You notice such a difference when players play in their correct positions. Everything flows so much better.

It was all very laboured today.

I like the look of a 4-2-3-1 myself, but I don't think we'll see one.

You notice such a difference when players play in their correct positions. Everything flows so much better.

It was all very laboured today.

I like the look of a 4-2-3-1 myself, but I don't think we'll see one.

This is the type of problems we face though with a rookie manager like McCoist, and a backroom staff that are all schooled in the same mould. We look lost, with no direction or conviction.

Ally McCoist doesn't know his 1st team or what system he wants to play, and that's worrying for me.

You can't count Kerkar, Little, Healy. They will be lucky to play 5-10 games a season.

And McMillan and Perry were signed just to get the numbers up and because of injuries they are getting a chance.

What are you fucking talking about i cant count them? They are part of the squad, they are being paid by the Rangers and they work for the Rangers, they have a squad number, they take seats on our bench, they are part of our club whether they get a game or not. Of course i can fucking count them!

Ally chose to sign them up again and because they are shite and wont play in your opinion you want him to go out and spend more money just to appease people like you? Its stupid actions like that which took us into so much debt in the first place, i dont want to go back there, do you?

If we don't sign anyone else it's a farce and whyte is clearly stringing us along

I tell they clowns I've got all this money to spend and watch the season books get snapped up, then it comes to the crunch he is no where to be seen

Still think old board were on to something with whyte, they had no reason to lie

What are you fucking talking about i cant count them? They are part of the squad, they are being paid by the Rangers and they work for the Rangers, they have a squad number, they take seats on our bench, they are part of our club whether they get a game or not. Of course i can fucking count them!

Ally chose to sign them up again and because they are shite and wont play in your opinion you want him to go out and spend more money just to appease people like you? Its stupid actions like that which took us into so much debt in the first place, i dont want to go back there, do you?

Kerkar - Played 6 minutes in an entire season. Should not have been given a new deal and even though he is not on a big wage it is still money being pissed away.

Little - Has barely featured for us since he has been here and is always injured. Another one who should have been let go.

Healy - You said the other day he was an imposter who was taking up a wage that a young, promising player could have. Another wage wasted.

Do I want us to go back into debt? Of course I fucking don't! But giving out new deals to duds who won't feature and play their part is not going to make the wage bill look any better. Add Beattie into that and there is more money being pissed away with nothing to show for it.

The money we are shelling out to players who won't feature could be used to cover a wage for someone who will actually contribute.

Kerkar - Played 6 minutes in an entire season. Should not have been given a new deal and even though he is not on a big wage it is still money being pissed away.

Little - Has barely featured for us since he has been here and is always injured. Another one who should have been let go.

Healy - You said the other day he was an imposter who was taking up a wage that a young, promising player could have. Another wage wasted.

Do I want us to go back into debt? Of course I fucking don't! But giving out new deals to duds who won't feature and play their part is not going to make the wage bill look any better. Add Beattie into that and there is more money being pissed away with nothing to show for it.

The money we are shelling out to players who won't feature could be used to cover a wage for someone who will actually contribute.

I agree with you, wasted wages, money for nothing. But Super Ally wanted them in his squad. They are his players, his signings. Looks like poor management then does it not?