Mccoist Lauds Davis' `captain's Performance`

This.

The sun newspaper gave Davis an 8 rating, seriously?

Noticed a few people have claimed Davis has been our best player or performed well so far this season, personally I wonder if they have been watching Rangers this season.

Nobody has performed to an acceptable standard especially Davis, Naismith and Jelavic.

Oh, stop having a go at our best player for no reason :rolleyes:

At least Davis doesn't hide.

The fact that he got little help from anyone in the second half is worrying...

...and btw Ally. If we have players looking for guidance at half time, then you're supposed to be the one to do it. How about also guiding your foot up the ar ses of the coaching staff, and telling them to start coaching whatever your vision is, into our players.

Have Rangers changed their name to Barcelona over the pre season. I think a few expectations on here is way over the top. We have the top goal scorer, most points, most goals scored, less goals conceded, and are top of the league. If you exclude the euro games, its not a bad start to the season.

Have Rangers changed their name to Barcelona over the pre season. I think a few expectations on here is way over the top. We have the top goal scorer, most points, most goals scored, less goals conceded, and are top of the league. If you exclude the euro games, its not a bad start to the season.

Seeing as how we are keeping the name Rangers, maybe we should play like the team called Rangers.

I don't think that is too much expectation.

it's there in black and white in the other threads for everyone to see.

:lol: What a child.

And what would you class as 'having a pop' ? Being honest ? Go on the threads from last week after the Motherwell game and you'll see me praising him for being great, go in the threads about us against Maribor and you'll see me praising him for playing well (me being about the only on), I even said he was our best player yesterday :rolleyes:.

I make up my own opinions, if you don't like it don't read my posts.

:lol: What a child.

And what would you class as 'having a pop' ? Being honest ? Go on the threads from last week after the Motherwell game and you'll see me praising him for being great, go in the threads about us against Maribor and you'll see me praising him for playing well (me being about the only on), I even said he was our best player yesterday :rolleyes:.

I make up my own opinions, if you don't like it don't read my posts.

ok so you have made 3 posts praising him out of your many thousand, we will just forget about the other posts on a daily basis where you say he is shit, shouldn't be captain etc.

If you exclude the league games it's fucking brutal.

Me, I'll take my impression from ALL the games we've played instead of cherrypicking.

ok so you have made 3 posts praising him out of your many thousand, we will just forget about the other posts on a daily basis where you say he is shit, shouldn't be captain etc.

When he's shite in certain games I will say it, what's wrong with that ?

He shouldn't be captain, nowhere near captain material.

So what we can safely say, we have played terribly, yet are top of the league, top scorers and less goals conceded.

By fuck I canny wait to see us when we are on our game.

I would also say its time to get over the euro results. And concentrate on 55. :thumbsup:

Davis could not be any less worthy of captaincy. When the team is playing bad, Davis plays terrible and hides. He only plays well when the rest of the team are playing well.

The sign of a true captain is a player who, when players aren't pulling there weight, will still put in a terrific shift and give the other players a kick up the arse. Not shy away knowing Edu will take the brunt of the critism anyway.

We need a right tough bastard as our captain. A Butcher or a Souness.

Someone who has the balls to shout at Edu, Whittaker, Lafferty, Naismith, Davis and Jelavic and tell them to get their finger out. I'm all up for encouragement if one or two things go wrong on he park but when the players are continuously fucking up then they need someone on the park to tell them. Davis won't and can't do this in my opinion.

We are just too nice as a team. No real fight our desire to get in teams faces and make them be scared of us. We are happy to score and then let teams back into the game by sitting off them.

As I said we need a captain that won't settle for that. To be honest most of our players are scared to put in a hard tackle. We need a player with a never say die attitude in the middle alongside Davis.

Its a shame McCulloch is such a shit footballer and his legs have completely went because he at least some of these attributes.

When he's shite in certain games I will say it, what's wrong with that ?

He shouldn't be captain, nowhere near captain material.

that's fine mate to say he hasn't played well but over the last few weeks i have seen you slating him at every opportunity in every thread that his name is mentioned. Maybe i havn't noticed all your good posts about him, so appologies for that but i just get a bit fed up with all the people on here who have a go at Davis, he is the only player in our team that gives us any creativity.

I don't want to get into an argument about this mate so appologies for my first post on the matter tonight. We will just have to agree to disagree on Davis i think mate

that's fine mate to say he hasn't played well but over the last few weeks i have seen you slating him at every opportunity in every thread that his name is mentioned. Maybe i havn't noticed all your good posts about him, so appologies for that but i just get a bit fed up with all the people on here who have a go at Davis, he is the only player in our team that gives us any creativity.

I don't want to get into an argument about this mate so appologies for my first post on the matter tonight. We will just have to agree to disagree on Davis i think mate

Looks like it (tu)